Recent Topics

Ads

Why initiative debuffs from WH bullets stack?

Let's talk about... everything else
Battlefield

Re: Why initiative debuffs from WH bullets stack?

Post#11 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:49 pm

Also question about kisses...

Ads
forsa

Post#12 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:13 pm

rejndjer wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:35 pm
i dont know if it should or should not stack, i'm just saying that it IS stacking. if you have engie/sw/sh with that armor set proc go and check it out :)
Please provide proof, cause staking those 2 ini debuffs will skyrocket you into 100% chance to be critted due to how ini wotks.

Battlefield

Post#13 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:46 am

forsa wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:13 pm
rejndjer wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:35 pm
i dont know if it should or should not stack, i'm just saying that it IS stacking. if you have engie/sw/sh with that armor set proc go and check it out :)
Please provide proof, cause staking those 2 ini debuffs will skyrocket you into 100% chance to be critted due to how ini wotks.
With the WH's initiative debuff it stacks for sure

CyunUnderis

Post#14 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:10 am

Provide proof please. So with .getstats, video, screenshot, etc ...

Battlefield

Post#15 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:35 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:10 am Provide proof please. So with .getstats, video, screenshot, etc ...
If WH's bullets debuff stacks with SW's Eye Shot knockdown ability. I can't do alone a screenshot in combat when your character is under the enemy's focus. Getstats command absolutely does not work in combat, so it is impossible to do ! Let's do it together, i can bring any Destr char or WH,SW or WP with initiative debuff too.

Sinisterror

Post#16 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:50 am

Battlefield wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:35 am
CyunUnderis wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:10 am Provide proof please. So with .getstats, video, screenshot, etc ...
If WH's bullets debuff stacks with SW's Eye Shot knockdown ability. I can't do alone a screenshot in combat when your character is under the enemy's focus. Getstats command absolutely does not work in combat, so it is impossible to do ! Let's do it together, i can bring any Destr char or WH,SW or WP with initiative debuff too.
.getstats does work in combat you just cant have any targets, brb gonna log in and show that it does work. Patch seems to be taking its time but 2 WH's and any destro char doesnt take more to test if these debuffs stack, and if they do that is huge issue.

https://imgur.com/a/ynNtSZv Screenshots show its possible to use .getstats in combat
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Battlefield

Post#17 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:33 pm

Okay guys here is screen with proof... I sacrificed myself for this :D

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/20706

Sulorie

Post#18 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:42 pm

This is still only the game stats window and not .getstats. It works in combat.
Btw, turn on time stamps in your chat.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Gladiolix

Post#19 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:47 pm

Battlefield wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:33 pm Okay guys here is screen with proof... I sacrificed myself for this :D

Character screen can't be trusted on any stats. Only .getstats gives you correct values the server actually uses for damage calculations. For example using bloodlord weapons have much more drastic reduction in your toughness in reality than your character screen tells you.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Battlefield

Post#20 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:48 pm

Gladiolix wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:47 pm
Battlefield wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:33 pm Okay guys here is screen with proof... I sacrificed myself for this :D

Character screen can't be trusted on any stats. Only .getstats gives you correct values the server actually uses for damage calculations. For example using bloodlord weapons have much more drastic reduction in your toughness in reality than your character screen tells you.
Show us your getstas in such situation....please