Recent Topics

Ads

[Feedback] Night of Murder 2023

Let's talk about... everything else
ibfury

Re: [Feedback] Night of Murder 2023

Post#21 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:20 pm

Honestly I was really disappointed with the rewards. Taking into account that I think a mount with time of use is very bad, I think there are much nicer covers, I had the impression that they chose the worst ones. Otherwise, the event has the feeling of being the same event as always.

The new thing for me was getting into the enemy city, that was pretty cool. Congratulations!

Suggestion:
1. Mounts without usage time.
2. Token to choose any cloack from a variety selected by the community in a poll.

Ads
Ninjagon

Post#22 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:56 pm

I do not care about rewards. The best thing is the possibility to invade the enemy city!

Please, if you can, for those who finished the quest, let them to go to enemy city again.
Currently, after you finish the infiltrate - mount quest, you cannot use the portal :-(
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

JackLope

Post#23 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:18 pm

I very much enjoyed the new event but might I make a suggestion?
There are many exotic trophies and skaven-themed items already in the game and no way to obtain them (other than one-time twitch drops which happened in the past).
Could we have an event or actual perma-content which would allow us to acquire those items? Seems like a waste having them there and no way to get them and it doesn't seem like it would be much work to incorporate them somehow.
Maybe at the next Ratpocalypse?

Baaldr

Post#24 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:43 am

I liked the event!

And invasion is awesome!

Repulsion

Post#25 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:23 pm

JackLope wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:18 pm I very much enjoyed the new event but might I make a suggestion?
There are many exotic trophies and skaven-themed items already in the game and no way to obtain them (other than one-time twitch drops which happened in the past).
Could we have an event or actual perma-content which would allow us to acquire those items? Seems like a waste having them there and no way to get them and it doesn't seem like it would be much work to incorporate them somehow.
Maybe at the next Ratpocalypse?
I concur, they are the coolest looking trophies and not just due to scarcity - would love to see them obtainable soon.

On topic: event was great. Fast response patch ironing out the infiltration shenanigans, too. I did it pre-patch at peak EU time and wouldn't wish this on anyone 😆

Cape rewards, albeit good looking, feel meh; but this is very subjective so I can't say if it's actual feedback.
Thanks for everything you do, team.

Martok

Live Event Feedback

Post#26 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:31 pm

For the most recent live event I thought it appropriate to make a few comments in regard to feedback for those involved in crafting it. Please feel free to comment if you wish.

1. The Invade The Enemy City Quest Line was awesome, the most fun aspect of the event. I had a blast running around both solo and in raiding parties. I hope this will be featured again down the line.

2. Splitting the SC's was tedious, I thought. IMO both should have been on the list for the entire running time of the event. Makes things run a bit more smoothly for using multiple characters, I believe.

3. The rewards were, again IMO, decent and in line with the requirements. The 120 day Pegasus mount is quite agreeable. He gets all angry when he sees a Squiggy.

4. I believe the event overall promoted some energetic combat operations in both the cities and the lakes, which is always preferable.

5. The hair-bits were nasty.

This was a worthy event to participate in and primarily I just wanted to say so. It was fun, and I appreciate the work which went into it.

And now a random image of a fantasy babe:

Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Emissary
Community Management

Post#27 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:27 pm

Loved it all the only two asks I would have is the hair bits not to be as easily vendored (especially for those of us using the junk app)

I would really like a way to not use tidy roll (dont like the addon) to auto greed or need the event items in the future please and thank you.

Just my two cents thank you for all you do, great content added.

edited: Forgot to add, please more gold dye thank you :)
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Albais

Post#28 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:28 pm

Emissary wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:27 pm ...

I would really like a way to not use tidy roll (dont like the addon) to auto greed or need the event items in the future please and thank you.

For sure, it would be great if all of those event items that drop from kills could be assigned from now on to one of the standard categories in the default UI auto roll menu (maybe 'Currency' ?) to get rid of the loot window spam without having to use an addon.
Image Granur Loriksson Image Dvali Gembeard Image Skirvir Azrilgrund

Ads
cromathor

Post#29 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:07 pm

Event was cool. Lots of people in here saying to get rid of city instances and to make them like this, that's a pretty silly notion. I hope you guys ignore that kind of feedback because it would remove the only competitive 24v24 mode in the game right now and that would be a really misguided move.