Recent Topics

Ads

So I played "Blood of the black cairn" sc

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
lemao

Re: So I played "Blood of the black cairn" sc

Post#41 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am

eerytraveler wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:06 pm
lemao wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:59 pm
eerytraveler wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:47 pm

Translation: roll slayer. Wait 5 seconds, pop rampage, spam inevitable doom and retribution. Act like your doubling of the damage of the next closest destro is due to skill.
If you are having big problems vs slayers in a sc like this where you have plenty of room to kite or your tanks are to stupid to shatter them, interrupt their channels or use defensive punts....then yeah it might be you/your party not playing smart.
Not playing smart, that's why slayers are leaps and bounds better than all the other mdps in the game. Lol are you new? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope im not and i play both sides. I´m not denying slayers are strong but you didn´t acually gave any counter arguments to my statement.
The sc offers tons of space to release pressure if your group is in trouble vs that class, unlike other scs.

Ads
eerytraveler

Post#42 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:32 am

lemao wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am
lemao wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:59 pm

If you are having big problems vs slayers in a sc like this where you have plenty of room to kite or your tanks are to stupid to shatter them, interrupt their channels or use defensive punts....then yeah it might be you/your party not playing smart.
Not playing smart, that's why slayers are leaps and bounds better than all the other mdps in the game. Lol are you new? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope im not and i play both sides. I´m not denying slayers are strong but you didn´t acually gave any counter arguments to my statement.
The sc offers tons of space to release pressure if your group is in trouble vs that class, unlike other scs.
Oh you play both sides. Look at you.

Helwer

Post#43 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:20 am

Did it myself successful on more than 1 char so can not agree completely although there are times you get stomped really bad. On both sides depending on premades etc. One of the core problems - premades vs pugs.

There will be no way, one side says "group up" others say "get better" but one of both (solo and groups) fraction would "loose" if you change that"

My way: Change Mechanics and maps so you can play more tactical instead of fighting around 1 flag and get stomped one time after another. Make all Flags free to capture so you can at least get some objective score and points - make more than 1 way out of your spawn so you can avoid being rolled there till defeat or surrender. Maybe add portals as they are in city-sieges or lotd to get closer or behind enemy lines. There is a lot more to do than prohibit group-play or pugs.

lemao

Post#44 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:26 pm

eerytraveler wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:32 am

Another amazing argument :D

Sulorie

Post#45 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:39 pm

lemao wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:26 pm
eerytraveler wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:32 am

Another amazing argument :D
You are not convinced? How dare you! :^)
Dying is no option.

Dackjanielz

Post#46 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:34 pm

Helwer wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:20 am Did it myself successful on more than 1 char so can not agree completely although there are times you get stomped really bad. On both sides depending on premades etc. One of the core problems - premades vs pugs.

There will be no way, one side says "group up" others say "get better" but one of both (solo and groups) fraction would "loose" if you change that"

My way: Change Mechanics and maps so you can play more tactical instead of fighting around 1 flag and get stomped one time after another. Make all Flags free to capture so you can at least get some objective score and points - make more than 1 way out of your spawn so you can avoid being rolled there till defeat or surrender. Maybe add portals as they are in city-sieges or lotd to get closer or behind enemy lines. There is a lot more to do than prohibit group-play or pugs.
This is how it used to be and it was alot better for it.
Thunder valley used to be a large favourite for many ppl until it got changed.

cromathor

Post#47 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:03 pm

zulnam wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:26 am
cromathor wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:19 pm unless you got a handy solution that magically repopulates the server.

AI.
:lol: Oh, just AI? Why didn't we think of that!? :lol:

zulnam

Post#48 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:22 pm

cromathor wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:03 pm
zulnam wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:26 am
cromathor wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:19 pm unless you got a handy solution that magically repopulates the server.

AI.
:lol: Oh, just AI? Why didn't we think of that!? :lol:
ez.

implement bots with basic movement and targetting, like the regular world mobs.

AI comes in place for sc chat. need advanced technology for **** talking.

no one will tell the difference
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads