Recent Topics

Ads

[KOTBS] Levelling Armour Appearance

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
LokyarBrightmane

[KOTBS] Levelling Armour Appearance

Post#1 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:37 am

I'm currently levelling a KOTBS, around level 20, and I am strongly disliking the appearance of my current armour (just a breastplate). Does anyone know where I can get hold of something with a significant amount more coverage? My IB and Chosen of approx the same level are just walking balls of metal, and I love it, I'm just hoping for something similar for KOTBS.

Ads
tazdingo

Re: [KOTBS] Levelling Armour Appearance

Post#2 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:45 pm

unfortunately kotbs never gets that sweet spot of having full harness and it not being covered in overly garish gilding, so you never get normal looking plate armour. there are a few NPCs with such armour that im always hoping they add in as alt appearances

Omegus

Re: [KOTBS] Levelling Armour Appearance

Post#3 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:22 pm

LokyarBrightmane wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:37 am I'm currently levelling a KOTBS, around level 20, and I am strongly disliking the appearance of my current armour (just a breastplate). Does anyone know where I can get hold of something with a significant amount more coverage? My IB and Chosen of approx the same level are just walking balls of metal, and I love it, I'm just hoping for something similar for KOTBS.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37911

This has a link to all of the armour appearances. The further down the list you get, the higher rank (and RR) you need. WIll give you something to aim for at least if you spot one you like. Note that the Tyrant and Dark Promise sets are not in the game yet.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot