Recent Topics

Ads

[UI Pack] UI6

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kainoby

Re: [UI Pack] UI6

Post#51 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:30 pm

hello i have freeze screen when target my member grp only no to other grp any idea ?

Ads
FrogenYozurt

Post#52 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:54 am

This is likely dude to Buffhead party buff check being enabled. Open the Buffhead UI and disable to party buff check. Should fix it.

Nataleah

Post#53 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:12 am

where the hell is morale bar???? :)

Eisboleas

Post#54 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:31 am

Is there any way to extract only the HP/AP bar settings from this one ?
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ermedica

Post#55 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:04 am

I think the OP said he doesn't play anymore so he stopped working on this addon.

Eisboleas

Post#56 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:54 pm

Ermedica wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:04 am I think the OP said he doesn't play anymore so he stopped working on this addon.
What I mean is if there is a file that if I cope - paste it, it can make my HP/AP Bars look the same
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Waaghtastic

Post#57 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:55 pm

Eisboleas wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:54 pm What I mean is if there is a file that if I cope - paste it, it can make my HP/AP Bars look the same
I managed to extract the upper left system bar from the add-on pack and some other stuff.
Most of the new elements are in specific addons which you can just cherry pick and put into your addons folder. Some are bundled together, there it will get more tricky (or not even possible?) to extract a single element.

Just download the package and check the contents.

Also, next time I'll play I can check if the unit frames are a single add-on or a bundled one.

Eisboleas

Post#58 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:23 am

I have been trying to export some stuff but cant seem to manage it ?
I am trying to find and export this stuff Time above minimap, Enemy Icons like poop, menu top left corner, any idea how this works ?

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
rom85

Post#59 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:37 pm

Hello, is it possible to deactivate the animation of the buttons in the spell bar?

Unionofchaos

Post#60 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:07 pm

Question, when i resizing all bars carrer ion and text going to big then i do a /rel but every bar i put smaller back to the normal. Anyway to size down all bars ?