Recent Topics

Ads

marauder gank

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bobbiom

Re: marauder gank

Post#21 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:25 pm

Battlefield wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:17 am I checked tactics for stances and everything seems to be fixed there is no bug or exploit now...
I checked it too just now and stats from scython talons remains as long as you stay in the savagery arm stance.
Have savagery stance, one tactic set with Scython talons and then just switch tactic set that doesn't have Scython talons and the stats remain from Scython Talons.
Literally took a minute to check that and I am not even playing the game.

Imagine using exploits on a private server for a half dead game.

Ads
reynor007

Post#22 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:00 pm

Bobbiom wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:25 pm
I checked it too just now and stats from scython talons remains as long as you stay in the savagery arm stance.
Have savagery stance, one tactic set with Scython talons and then just switch tactic set that doesn't have Scython talons and the stats remain from Scython Talons.

yes dude, you are the best, now record a video guide on how to do it correctly, and also tell me that it works with the KOTBS aura, it will be even more interesting, no one knew that he also has 5 Focused Mending tactics, but since everyone suddenly about it talk, enjoy
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

wachlarz

Post#23 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:30 pm

Battlefield wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:17 am I checked tactics for stances and everything seems to be fixed there is no bug or exploit now...

Try slot other 2 tac with other slots tac and see they work. All 3 in sava.

Bobbiom

Post#24 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:42 pm

reynor007 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:00 pm

yes dude, you are the best, now record a video guide on how to do it correctly, and also tell me that it works with the KOTBS aura, it will be even more interesting, no one knew that he also has 5 Focused Mending tactics, but since everyone suddenly about it talk, enjoy
Is that some kind of monologue because that incoherent gibberish makes no sense.

reynor007

Post#25 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:51 pm

Bobbiom wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:42 pm
Is that some kind of monologue because that incoherent gibberish makes no sense.
write posts about bugs on the bug tracker
do something useful besides whining in every comment
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

oaliaen

Post#26 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:55 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: As i said, good vid but bad fame is something hard to change. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: