Returned Player Needs Help with KOTBS

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ariakan43

Returned Player Needs Help with KOTBS

Post#1 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:38 pm

Greetings friends,

I am leveling and i am lvl 38 and RR 43.

I searched for builds in the forums and its confusing.There is no post where we can find gathered the most actual builds.
So i need your help :)

I want a Sword and Shield Build for Scenarios, 1 for Warbands and 1 for Small Scale Roaming.
Please include Renawn Talents and carree tactics slots.

Also i would love for the above situations 2H Builds.

I am really thankful in advance
Your friend
John

Ads
Scottx125

Re: RETURNED PLAYER NEEDS HELP WITH KOTBS

Post#2 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:29 am

2H KOTBS only works as a debuff bot for wounds, punting and very little damage pressure. That's pretty much it: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,8047,8054

For Small Scale shield and ORVR: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,8060,8047
For both you can pick up heavens fury and now's our chance at later RR. Knight is built around group utility, you'll never be super tanky like an IB.

Renown, full FS, full block/parry. Whatever you have left into dodge/disrupt.

Gear requirements S/B use the universal BiS, full Sov. 2h requires the parry buff sword from the CnT dungeon. Then it's gear that focuses on increasing your parry. Str is ok but you want wounds and toughness primarily.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ariakan43

Re: RETURNED PLAYER NEEDS HELP WITH KOTBS

Post#3 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:59 am

Thank you for your time and effort....can you please tell me as a tank what gear should i aim for and at what stage of renown rank for 1h and shield and for 2H. Thank you in advance