testing some performance addon

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Naelya

Re: testing some performance addon

Post#51 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:03 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:36 am
Naelya wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:53 am This is just awesome! Thanks a bunch!
Any fix to bring back scenario window function since then?
Player frame that refuse to hide as well, any fix for that ?
This is outdated, there are other add on that achive sane stuff with out break things
Oh nice !!
Which one? I didn't find anything else.

Ads
Tesq

Post#52 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:12 pm

Naelya wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:03 pm
Naelya wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:53 am This is just awesome! Thanks a bunch!
Any fix to bring back scenario window function since then?
Player frame that refuse to hide as well, any fix for that ?
This is outdated, there are other add on that achive sane stuff with out break things
Oh nice !!
some, these down here in part, but it depent to what you want
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/no-useless-mods/

Pinrri

Post#53 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:42 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:12 pm

Oh nice !!
That No Useless Mod fix the stuttering every 3 secs on warband? Anyone know any addon to move members from partys compatible with this addon?

Tesq

Post#54 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:07 pm

Pinrri wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:42 pm

Oh nice !!
That No Useless Mod fix the stuttering every 3 secs on warband? Anyone know any addon to move members from partys compatible with this addon?
You can disable some sub add on to adapt it to your need

Fenris78

Post#55 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:56 pm

Pinrri wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:42 pm That No Useless Mod fix the stuttering every 3 secs on warband? Anyone know any addon to move members from partys compatible with this addon?
Try WBStutterLess mod if that may help.

dwyur

Post#56 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:41 am

Pinrri wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:42 pm

Oh nice !!
I got a new PC which seems to have fixed this issue for the most part, but there is still a very minor stutter when in WB at times. I'm going to disable some addons like WSCT & try NoUseLessMods and see if there is any improvement.
Dirkfunk - 82 Runepriest
Dwyur - 81 Sorc | Deloused - 70 DoK | Durtknap- 64 Choppa

Xergon

Post#57 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:52 am

The best performing game client i've seen so far is Hellogigi from Formosa, u can sometimes watch hes stream, hes game runs amazingly smoothly. But im pretty sure its also heavily modified game client with chinese language pack, idk if its possible to transform hes setup into english. Someone has to poke him maybe he can share hes profile/setup.

https://www.twitch.tv/hellogigi/clip/Di ... 9yfoUig6KB

The biggest difference i spotted between my setup and hes is how much less hes UI is processing in the memory bank (its visiable at the bottom of hes screen via Warboard_Memory addition), up to 40 MB it shows green between 40-70 its white, 70-90 its yellow, above its red. My UI usually starts with 60-70 range, but after like 1h of game play it hits 100 and i see drastic performance drop.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Scottx125

Post#58 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:11 pm

Xergon wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:52 am The best performing game client i've seen so far is Hellogigi from Formosa, u can sometimes watch hes stream, hes game runs amazingly smoothly. But im pretty sure its also heavily modified game client with chinese language pack, idk if its possible to transform hes setup into english. Someone has to poke him maybe he can share hes profile/setup.

https://www.twitch.tv/hellogigi/clip/Di ... 9yfoUig6KB

The biggest difference i spotted between my setup and hes is how much less hes UI is processing in the memory bank (its visiable at the bottom of hes screen via Warboard_Memory addition), up to 40 MB it shows green between 40-70 its white, 70-90 its yellow, above its red. My UI usually starts with 60-70 range, but after like 1h of game play it hits 100 and i see drastic performance drop.
My game regularly runs at sub 40 MBs and after 2-4 hours it peaks at just above 40MB. As your client is open longer it will jus naturally start lagging more and more. Plus some zones/areas just cause more lag than others. There are loads of little performance tweaks you can make that really help. Biggest one I did was to turn off the targeting settings in the options, the one's that put in-game visuals on a player when you target them like a circle at their feet etc. Use an addon for targeting as those options create tons of lag.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Svartypops

Post#59 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:06 am

Neutra wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm I think this deserves more attention. Right?
Ye, but in the meantime, a simple Addon and instructions on what to delete would be best for non-technical-nerds.

Scottx125

Post#60 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:40 am

Svartypops wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:06 am
Neutra wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm I think this deserves more attention. Right?
Ye, but in the meantime, a simple Addon and instructions on what to delete would be best for non-technical-nerds.
Which requires a nerd to go through all the effort of making a guide and translating it to the language of non-technical-nerds. :geek:
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.