Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Let's talk about... everything else
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Post#171 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:50 pm

medvtank1 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:05 pm I always love Twitch Drop events even if the rewards arent amazing. This events rewards are awesome though! Well thought out, not game breaking if you miss the event, just some extra goodies and cosmetics my favorite!
These are tied to the artists and their time. I do hope with the positive feedback they will be inclined to work on more skins, I'm definitely interested and would implement that, but it's not my call alone as I have to respect their time and efforts.

Yshra wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:57 pm I was able to get first 30 min reward, then nothing. its been 2 hours today, and no 60 and 90 rewards. It was the same since beginning of event.
Oh, nvm, i get it.
Yeah you need to manually claim the first reward to progress the second, same for the third, fourth, etc.

Ads
atel

Post#172 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:32 am

hello,i claim the twitch rewards on my account on forum,but i cant see my caracters to send them in game,any clue? haw i can link the forum account with the game account?

Nekkma

Post#173 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:51 am

atel wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:32 am hello,i claim the twitch rewards on my account on forum,but i cant see my caracters to send them in game,any clue? haw i can link the forum account with the game account?
Forum account is the game account unless you register another account just for posting.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Kornaker

Post#174 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:41 pm

atel wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:32 am hello,i claim the twitch rewards on my account on forum,but i cant see my caracters to send them in game,any clue? haw i can link the forum account with the game account?
Just go on 1st page.

But will give you the link:
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/account/social/twitch

And claim those which are not claimed.

lolwut

Post#175 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:24 am

It is absolutely a wonderful feeling to log in to open all your claimed boxes, only to discover they have decayed. Why I didn't open them when I first got them? Timer didn't show up. Slow clap.

It wasn't that timer didn't show up, it's that it was completely useless:
Ain't Nobody Gafflin Me.