Weekend Events - Add Solo Option

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: Weekend Events - Add Solo Option

Post#91 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:19 am

rejndjer wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:22 am
Sulorie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:07 am
rejndjer wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:29 am

ooooo, fancy word. here you go dear sw brothers. you're just not prekiting. you fools
Tbh, this is exactly what most rdps in SC fail at. They stand still to shoot, while enemy melee are approaching.
you have to stand still to shoot those 3k festerboms.

but what most "rdps in SC" really fail at is having BIS gear with which they could in theory do 3k fester crit on a target that has lowest-possible thoughness and is unguarded. sounds super easy. can you tell me name of your SW so i can see your stats, you seem to know very much about the class.
Would you agree that not every SW has a negative k/d and fester being not the only skill available, especially when the rSW should maintain distance?
Dying is no option.

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#92 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:46 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:19 am
Sulorie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:07 am
Tbh, this is exactly what most rdps in SC fail at. They stand still to shoot, while enemy melee are approaching.

but what most "rdps in SC" really fail at is having BIS gear with which they could in theory do 3k fester crit on a target that has lowest-possible thoughness and is unguarded. sounds super easy. can you tell me name of your SW so i can see your stats, you seem to know very much about the class.
Would you agree that not every SW has a negative k/d and fester being not the only skill available, especially when the rSW should maintain distance?
no i wouldnt

Ashoris

Post#93 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:00 am

rejndjer wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:46 am
Sulorie wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:19 am

no i wouldnt
I am a "bad" rDPS Player ... iam always too greedy ... i play solo (but not alone) often on my SW but it can be fun.
One of the easiest habits is to look out for decent BW's and assist them. Its soo easy to see their burst window that it is absolutely possible even without any communication - just by watching buffhead and the BB Timer.

Heck if i find one i even send them a msg sometimes and group up with a total stranger ... :)
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Avernus

Post#94 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:16 am

Ashoris wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:00 am
I am a "bad" rDPS Player ... iam always too greedy ... i play solo (but not alone) often on my SW but it can be fun.
One of the easiest habits is to look out for decent BW's and assist them. Its soo easy to see their burst window that it is absolutely possible even without any communication - just by watching buffhead and the BB Timer.

Heck if i find one i even send them a msg sometimes and group up with a total stranger ... :)
Yeah, that's how SW usually rolls (well, for me, at least). You look out for a good dps and assist them. I do prefer the slayers/WL though, since, as skirmish main i don't have anything that even resemble burst (like FA) to assist BW in his combo. Plus, since the good slayer/WL is a top priority target to kill, this will allow you to spam barrage without being focused too much (skirmish AoE skills are more powerful than skirmish ST skills anyway, lol).

Ninjagon

Post#95 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:11 pm

lemao wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:27 pm The event Sc is MEANT to be a bit more "tryhard" as stated several times by the devs before.
It is NOT supposed to be an instance to gear your conq gear character, you can easily do that by playing discordant scs or playing RVR.

And if you don´t have "time" to simply join one of the several guilds/alliances on this server to quickly get 5 other people that is kinda your own fault.
It´s really not that hard or time investing if you seek the opportunities available.
100% correct.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Absinth

Post#96 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:09 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:03 pm Add solo events n. Sick of prem stomping pugs, this is not gameplay, just a waste of time and mood. What stop prems playing against prems? Cowardness? So fun to kill people that have zero chance to figth back? Rework scenario system its toxic and unfun for years. Discordant was step in right direction.
When i join in premade i expect system to give me premades in enemy team but its bughammer and it gives pugs.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert