Patch Notes 17/03/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sinisterror

Re: Patch Notes 17/03/2023

Post#21 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:44 am

" Tank sets have had Block changed into Parry/Dodge/Disrupt on pieces, and Block changed into Parry on the Set Bonus

- Tank 7-piece armor shred has increased (Note: We might adjust this armor shred value down a bit, it's pretty high)

- MDPS has had the Parry Stikethrough changed into Melee Crit
- MDPS and WP/DoK 7-piece bonus is now: On Defense, 25% chance to increase parry, dodge, disrupt by 10% for 10s

- RDPS has had the Dodge strikethrough changed into Ranged Crit

- Magic RDPS 6-piece bonus is now: On Hit: 25% chance to reduce targets Willpower by 118 while increasing your Intelligence by 118 for 10s

- The Vale-Walker accessory item no longer has HP Regen, but it can now be placed in any accessory slot, and has no restriction. "

Love all the changes!
1700 Armour shred is a bit much but kotbs could actullay have 1200 shred another tanks dont benefit from it really. Replace WS to Str/Wounds bonus For Sm set. 6-7pc bonuses should be 5+% dmg 15s buff on Hit + Taunt proc for SM. I would love that Auto Attack Dmg proc on Blorc & IB for 6-7 set piece bonus + Taunt or Avoidance proc.

Also Magic rdps +249 armour bonus is not good replace with wounds and New 6pc bonus should be +10 Range and 7pc Same avoidance proc mdps set. 6-7pc bonuses Should be for all heals (no wp/dok) AP on Heal proc(Onsl/Vanq) and/or On Defense, 25% chance to increase avoidances by 10% for 10s/On getting hit/Direct Heal/Direct dmg 10% Chance to reduce cast times by 05s for 10s.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
Dabbart

Post#22 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:47 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:39 am

We understand that the majority of RoR's community are here for the PvP, and we believe that to grow our population it's in everyone's best interest to improve the PvE experience, especially in the lower tiers. Players who come for the PvE and try the PvP can learn to love PvP, but PvPing in your white +3 strength chest with a +2 talisman is not the best way to be competitive.

This is why you have a server of players that don't guard swap, assist, focus correct targets, use defensive abilities, kite towards their team, not using strafe(!) or generally have any understanding of why they are losing. On repeat. There's no actual effort towards educating. Just spam some abilities and figure it out on this pve.

Yay. More PvE that people will skip on their 11th DPS alt. Or will there be some system to enforce player participation because "so much time and effort was placed into this!"?

It's a PvP game. Most of us are here for PvP. So, lets spend time on PvE. K.

Guess I'll check back in a few more months. But, rofl. Killboard at a glance looks like this server is still moving in the same direction. Solo DPS getting farmed while they grind on their participation rewards all the way to 80BiS...

GL! And though I bitch, Thanks for the work!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Telther

Post#23 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:02 pm

Dabbart wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:47 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:39 am

We understand that the majority of RoR's community are here for the PvP, and we believe that to grow our population it's in everyone's best interest to improve the PvE experience, especially in the lower tiers. Players who come for the PvE and try the PvP can learn to love PvP, but PvPing in your white +3 strength chest with a +2 talisman is not the best way to be competitive.

This is why you have a server of players that don't guard swap, assist, focus correct targets, use defensive abilities, kite towards their team, not using strafe(!) or generally have any understanding of why they are losing. On repeat. There's no actual effort towards educating. Just spam some abilities and figure it out on this pve.

Yay. More PvE that people will skip on their 11th DPS alt. Or will there be some system to enforce player participation because "so much time and effort was placed into this!"?

It's a PvP game. Most of us are here for PvP. So, lets spend time on PvE. K.

Guess I'll check back in a few more months. But, rofl. Killboard at a glance looks like this server is still moving in the same direction. Solo DPS getting farmed while they grind on their participation rewards all the way to 80BiS...

GL! And though I bitch, Thanks for the work!

✌️✋✋

Ruin

Post#24 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:26 am

Hello,
with the change to HV set for Dok and WP:
- MDPS and WP/DoK 7-piece bonus is now: On Defense, 25% chance to increase parry, dodge, disrupt by 10% for 10s

I think it would be better to change it from Reactionary to Active defence since the set is more focused on Shield builds, having 7% block would be more in tune with the spec it is supposedly supporting.

BluIzLucky

Post#25 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:20 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:39 am ...
Great patch! Very Happy to see community feedback included!

VALE-WALKER
Not sure how to feel about the only pure PvE SnB set now being Ruin (or the sometimes very hard to get Onslaught), but then again when I play tanks, it's 99% as 2H and VW now looks amazing for 2H BG.

Only minor tweak I'd like to see are:
Belt should just be 3% parry, dodge/disrupt feels mostly wasted. As 3% block is superior to 3% parry (for snb) so parry is superior to d/d for 2h.

TIER 1 Set bonuses
Initial thoughts are this is going to boost twinks more than help newbies..
Can't speak to the other quest/reward changes.

ARMORY
Any chance you could update the Armory? Lots of old entries especially when it comes to pricing, but now also the VW set in particular.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ruin

Post#26 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:00 am

Ruin wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:26 am Hello,
with the change to HV set for Dok and WP:

I think it would be better to change it from Reactionary to Active defence since the set is more focused on Shield builds, having 7% block would be more in tune with the spec it is supposedly supporting.
Have to correct myself, the abiliti buff to block and/or parry is pointless, since it won't stack with Sigmar's Vision and Varding Strike.

Artmetis

Post#27 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:28 pm

Hiya! Just wondering if anyone had issues with the Elite Rewards after completing the Weekend Warfront: Isha's Sorrow. I received the title 'Sorrowmonger' on multiple toons and was checking my progress constantly, but was not able to collect the Elite Reward. What's weird also is that the Tome has 'Sorrowbringer' but Order's title 'Isha's Champion' is the same in the write up and Tome. Possible roll back or launcher update? Thanks for any insight into this as I spent a lot of time doing this part of the event last weekend.