Recent Topics

Ads

Please help! Performance issues

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
operakala

Please help! Performance issues

Post#1 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:23 pm

So I installed the game yesterday, went smooth as. Played a whole day of pure bliss, got to rank 12, participated in RvR, no issues at all.

Jumped on to play today and the performance is unbearable, flames in particular drop the frames to a janky mess but honestly it's everything, even the character selection screen stutters and jumps VidMate .

I have played with every setting, tried various fixes but can't get anywhere. Does anyone have any clues as to what might be happening?

Massive thanks in advance!
Last edited by operakala on Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Wiede

Re: Please help! Performance issues

Post#2 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:31 pm

This sounds more like a gfx card problem... You sure your PC working with his dedicated GPU instead of an integrated GPU?

Test it with other 3D applications :?

Akalukz

Post#3 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:05 pm

turn all effects etc off or to low/fastest famerate. Logout and bck in.

Also, could be internet related if on wifi etc.
-= Agony =-

Sinereas

Post#4 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:56 pm

laptop or desktop? If it is laptop consider that this game due to the heavy cpu demand, cannot run properly with energy management presets, therefore, connect the power cord while playing. Seems an obvious suggestion, but believe me, it is not.
Moranda