Recent Topics

Ads

Problem with adding items to Auction

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Valkeera

Problem with adding items to Auction

Post#1 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:23 pm

I'm having problems with one of my characters in placing items in the Auction House - system is telling me that I've reached the limit of 50 items in auction, even though in reality (or at least what the Sell tab is showing), I can count only 41 items.

The only occurence I could thik of that could have triggered this was the issue when the game was crashing repeatedly while some people were trying to view Guild/Alliance restricted items - I had some such items placed in auction, and they disappeared after the server restart that fixed the crash; I'm thinking they might be still there, but somehow hidden from view, preventing me from placing different items.

The character name on which this is happening is "Filomenes", on all other chars in my roster I don't have this problem.

Let me know if this would need a bug ticket submitted in the bugtracker, and I will do that.

Ads
Lilim

Re: Problem with adding items to Auction

Post#2 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:43 am

Hey,

The limitation is actually max. 50 items at once.
I need Screenshots to check that. Are you using shinies as well?

Akalukz

Post#3 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:10 pm

Is shines broke? I am having issues using the AH as well.
-= Agony =-

Lilim

Post#4 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:22 pm

I don't know.

Just collecting data if there are more reports.

Valkeera

Post#5 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:42 pm

Hello, thanks for responding - see attached screenshots, one with name "Filomenes" is the one with the AH issue, the other is from another character that doesn't have this issue.

I'm not Shinies addon, and never have; the only addons I'm using are Enemy, Buffhead, Miracle grow (older version), SwiftAssist and TalkOutLoud.

Lilim

Post#6 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:17 am

Hey,

If you want to add pic here, you have to host it somewhere first (like imgur or so).

Valkeera

Post#7 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:01 pm

I'm sorry, I'm not registered to any sites to store images, I've opened a bug in the tracker and added the screenshots there.