Recent Topics

Ads

Fresh r40 DOK - what to do?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Gurzuk

Re: Fresh r40 DOK - what to do?

Post#11 » Sun May 14, 2023 12:09 pm

Paxsanarion wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:29 pm I enjoyed reading this, great information...thank you for sharing :-)
Thx 8-)
Absinth wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:39 am Welp you have massive attack range on those portals, just target it while you run to it and you are free to spam attacks.
Yes u can hit portals and u have some range, but this is still harder than just using a cup. And more error/wipe prone.
Absinth wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:39 am About stubborn sdoks i must say that if you get a one that is main of sDoK he would rather leave the party than respec even if you ask nicely. When i first was doing some dungeons I wasnt really thinking about compositions because they are not this hard compared to live and majority of time consuming stuff is cut out but then i got few sdoks in gunbad that would cause us to wipe and leave the party rather than equiping chalice for a while
And I find this is the reason most ppl hate sDoK. U were invited to the party as healer and ppl assume u do ur job. If u cant accomplish it with SnB - it is solely ur fault and responsibility. Whole party, other 5 people spend few ours to create party and do part of dungeon. Watching ppl wiping because of u and than just leaving - is a d*ck move. Next time these ppl will not invite sDoK.
I do not take into account cases when other party members fail to do their job, since it is totally different story. And yes, other party members should take into account that they trade some damage to possible healing hiccups. But again those additional damage are not worth it if u can't complete dungeon.

Ads