Recent Topics

Ads

How to know when you can claim a certain name?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Knight23

How to know when you can claim a certain name?

Post#1 » Sun May 21, 2023 5:24 pm

Hi, I have a quick question about a specific character name I wish to claim, when I finally was able to download this game today I tried to change my main into that name, but for some reason, the name was already taken... Strangely, when I checked the armory, it appears that the name still isn't in there.

I tried searching the name on the directory and even adding it on my friend's list but for some reason, the name won't come up. Is there any specific way I can confirm that this name is taken?

Ads
Absinth

Re: How to know when you can claim a certain name?

Post#2 » Sun May 21, 2023 5:43 pm

You can claim a taken name after 1 year. To check the name go to killboard and search there for the username, then you can click on his latest kill/death and check when it was to get more or less accurate data of last time he logged in.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Knight23

Post#3 » Sun May 21, 2023 5:50 pm

I just want to say thank you for your reply!

I have checked the killboard, but the name I am searching for isn't on there. Is it bugged?

Absinth

Post#4 » Sun May 21, 2023 6:27 pm

Knight23 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:50 pm I just want to say thank you for your reply!

I have checked the killboard, but the name I am searching for isn't on there. Is it bugged?
Honestly i have no clue about that, perhaps try asking a GM in discord or in general asking in the discord, it is way more alive and answer will come faster.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert