Recent Topics

Ads

Regen WH

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
akeskin69

Regen WH

Post#1 » Sat May 27, 2023 12:50 am

Hi,

Did anyone tried Regen WH build?
IF so , what are the needed items and RR/tactics etc.
I got enough crests to spend.
I want to counter DEF WE.
Any help appreciated.

Ads
abezverkhiy

Re: Regen WH

Post#2 » Sat May 27, 2023 4:21 am

I tried it and didn't really like it. There are better setups for WH than regen. But since you want to try you need:
Renown traits
Chest either blue 38 lvl with ridiculous regen amount (I forgot the name) or Warlords
Fleshrender rings
Pocket - barrel item, a simple quest in Dwarf capital
Scenario weapons (check vendors in Altdorf)
A decaying gem traded for Stalwart item
You get 600+ regen by going that far but you will lose a whopping amount of Strength. WE's don't care because they take Corporeal damage build (Witchbrew) and we don't have an analogue to it. That's why regen builds are for WEs not WHs.

What WHs have is Abso spam build with healing bullets. You need to take Flowing Accusation trait and healing bullets trait and you are ready to go.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

akeskin69

Post#3 » Sat May 27, 2023 8:51 am

abezverkhiy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:21 am I tried it and didn't really like it. There are better setups for WH than regen. But since you want to try you need:
Renown traits
Chest either blue 38 lvl with ridiculous regen amount (I forgot the name) or Warlords
Fleshrender rings
Pocket - barrel item, a simple quest in Dwarf capital
Scenario weapons (check vendors in Altdorf)
A decaying gem traded for Stalwart item
You get 600+ regen by going that far but you will lose a whopping amount of Strength. WE's don't care because they take Corporeal damage build (Witchbrew) and we don't have an analogue to it. That's why regen builds are for WEs not WHs.

What WHs have is Abso spam build with healing bullets. You need to take Flowing Accusation trait and healing bullets trait and you are ready to go.
Yes i understand Corpo damage, but what about using BaL and fervor spam and corpo resistant potion?

abezverkhiy

Post#4 » Sat May 27, 2023 11:47 am

Let's start with an understanding that if you take corp res potion you abandon approx 600 armor because you can't have armor and corp potions buffs at the same time. And 600 armor is roughly 50% of what you have. Are you sure you want to sacrifice that much? Also, bear in mind that all resistances have cap. I think it is around 450 and currently you must have around 400 (I assume you have weapons/gear of 55-60 lvl and jewelry of 45 lvl). So, the answer is NO.

What you need is to maximize parry so you avoid their attacks. If you want you can have 45-50% easily. Also, make sure you never turn your back on WEs. Lastly - use Declare Anathema:
- WE opens on you and, possibly, stuns you
- once you are back to senses use DA and it is your opportunity to drink REGEN (not health) potion because it will give you more health AND go Incognito. Now they do not see you.
- re-evaluate the situation whether you want to continue the fight or not. Consider allies/enemies around, your lvl of health and damage potential of WE.
- if you decide to fight - open on WE, stun, BAL, damage and use Repel Blasphemy or M1. If you have Blessed Blades spam Abso all the time so BAL would ignore 50% of their armor all the way.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354