Recent Topics

Ads

WP/Dok Dps bring Sigmar radiance back

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.

Poll: Sigmar radiance / transfer essence

Healing party member Only with 1-10 cooldown (not you)
78%
Only work on defencive target (cannot be you)
22%
Total votes: 18

yoluigi

WP/Dok Dps bring Sigmar radiance back

Post#1 » Tue May 30, 2023 3:37 pm

WP/Dok Dps bring Sigmar radiance/Transfer essence back
Everytime i enter an sc pug i lose as a dps but when i go shield my winrate is almost 100% against pugs.
Of course it would not be the same version as shield but we could go for...

1-10 Seconds cooldown and only heal Party members not you. (Like the old version) That would be my favorite version because you could keep your team alive but do low dmg soo there is a sacrifice and you cant proc guilty soul while using grace abilities

It could also be a 20 sec cooldown but works on everyone.

Only works on defencive target but not you. (helping a member been targeted to keep him alive)

Shield spec would still be way tankier and better overall. But at least some time as a wp/dok dps when the time is needed a little bit of heal would help the team and make it more fun to play the class. AM/Shaman Runie/Ze hybrid classes does that all the time even if they spec dps they can throw a bit of heals to groups mates. Leveling my dok am pretty force to use shield or else am prettty useless until bis...

If you think this is OP you probably never played the class. Divine assault, Rend assault almost never works in sc people are guarded/parry or got absorb from heals easy to interrupt. You heal more as a WH Trial by pain heal tactic or choopa/slayer high dmg channel heal.

Plus we would get that sweet animation back for dps. (as a shield it just looks weird why would turn around and swing like that?)

Ads
Rydiak

Re: WP/Dok Dps bring Sigmar radiance back

Post#2 » Tue May 30, 2023 4:00 pm

What do you mean bring them back? Those two abilities are already in the game.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

yoluigi

Post#3 » Tue May 30, 2023 4:42 pm

Rydiak wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:00 pm What do you mean bring them back? Those two abilities are already in the game.
I meant for 2h hammer back in live it could heal teamates but not you. Sigmar radiance to be able to use in 2h
https://web.archive.org/web/20090826040 ... 0:0:0:0:25 It was an earlier version.

Scottx125

Post#4 » Tue May 30, 2023 5:38 pm

Yeah I would like it brought in for the 2H build. Would open up more gameplay options.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

zgolec

Post#5 » Tue May 30, 2023 5:40 pm

1 - 3 sec CD, heal for all except you sounds good. This will give something for party - so people will not be "meh, no 2h WP sry" but it will not make you invincible.

Should probably be connected to Fanatism or Divine Fury tactic that with it you have cd on skill and w/o it it hit normally like it is now.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Dackjanielz

Post#6 » Tue May 30, 2023 5:58 pm

Man....
guilty soul used to heal yourself/defensive target for dmg you deal with crits?...
Fanaticism used to give you crit % with no heal penalty?...
That sounds alot better than current Wrath WP.

A healer that cant heal is worthless - its that simple.

yoluigi

Post#7 » Tue May 30, 2023 7:48 pm

Dackjanielz wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:58 pm Man....
guilty soul used to heal yourself/defensive target for dmg you deal with crits?...

Guilty soul now does more dmg 1200 instead of 800 last 12 sec instead of 9 sec and stack % dmg. Soo you could say it's better for dps. 15 crit vs 10 crit 10 parry. make sense it's not that much of a change but the reduce 20% heal mean you cant really try any kind of hybrid build (40% less heal vs 20% make a big differance) The armor pen ability can be good but it's boring... It's application going long range and spamming smite get boring really quickly. I would not even mind even if they would nerf it and give use sigmar radiance 2h version i said earlier.

Sinisterror

Post#8 » Tue May 30, 2023 9:44 pm

yoluigi wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:48 pm
Dackjanielz wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:58 pm Man....

Guilty soul now does more dmg 1200 instead of 800 last 12 sec instead of 9 sec and stack % dmg. Soo you could say it's better for dps. 15 crit vs 10 crit 10 parry. make sense it's not that much of a change but the reduce 20% heal mean you cant really try any kind of hybrid build (40% less heal vs 20% make a big differance) The armor pen ability can be good but it's boring... It's application going long range and spamming smite get boring really quickly. I would not even mind even if they would nerf it and give use sigmar radiance 2h version i said earlier.
Original Sigmar's Radiance had 5s CD but it healed party members within 20ft and only for 50% of dmg dealt. Imo Sigmar's Radiance 2H 5 sec CD but it will heal you with party for 400-500(str would increase even static heal part) + 50-75% dmg done. And Divine Strike/Judgement back to costing AP and Giving RF. Fanaticism to Core and Guilty soul would increase Autoattack dmg and proccing from it as well wrath abilities but it would also heal def target. And Sigmar's Shield should do same amount of dmg to your target as you are getting healed, 05s ICD. 10rf for every heal but 5rf back from every dmg tick. Imo these would fix 2h WP/Dok Dw pretty much.

I would give 25% Armour penetration 5s Cd decrease ability away completely if things i listed would be with 2h WP/Dok Dw even if nothing was given to replace it. But i would love Skill that would do 100 dmg to you and your target and after that 5s Dot starts and does 200-300-400-500-600 Spirit dmg every second to you and your Target and affected by str+can crit. 18 sec Cooldown.

Also we really should bring back Over the Top Morales like WP Divine Amazement 40 feet Cone Aoe 10sec Silence/Disarm. and we need Aoe HD's back along with 9aoe cap, and we need POWERFUL Procs on all classess this is needed for 9aoe cap. DD Wp/Dok should get 12% Crit dmg + 9 Crit Proc on a Wpn + 15% Crit dmg on Sove! All characters deserves that Crit Proc both dmg and heal. Make all dmg ICD's 05s or nothing so Single target burst is enough to kill targets this is one of the things also needed for 9 target cap needs to work. So is Aoe HD And Morale Dmg cap removed OR very powerful Morale's like 10 sec aoe Disarm and Silence and on DD WP,2H wps probably would get WB slots with that M4:D

Im very Pro bringing very powerful CC back, like Engi/Magus Magnet Pulling from keep/fort walls. The Extreme's on Both sides makes it so much more fun and engaging if there are enough of them and very widely spread characters would have them. Also Disorients like cast time increase NEED to work on Melee Chars also. If its % Based like 50% then GCD 1.5s = 0.75s Cast time Increase on Melee Chars. 05-1s Range would be powerful for Disorient when they also work on melees so 2s Single target DISOrient Morale or 9-13pts skill would Shake current Meta very interestingly.

When Disorient work on melee's no ICD on dmg Procs wont be over the top either=) Marauder Forked Aggressor and Lashing Brutality M4's are both Insane both last 20 sec and another Mirrors all dmg back to targets with 50% Boost and Other one "Each time you are hit there is 33% Chance that dmg is done to enemy within 40ft and you are healed by it. Neither are never used :D But some variation of both of those tactics could make very amazing new Morales 3-4 that could be gamechangers.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
yoluigi

Post#9 » Wed May 31, 2023 7:46 pm

zgolec wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:40 pm 1 - 3 sec CD, heal for all except you sounds good. This will give something for party - so people will not be "meh, no 2h WP sry" but it will not make you invincible.

Should probably be connected to Fanatism or Divine Fury tactic that with it you have cd on skill and w/o it it hit normally like it is now.
Probably if it goes with a tactic it would go with Guilty soul and the 50% anti heal for dok tactics the other tactics are used by shield.

yoluigi

Post#10 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:28 am

Would be interested if they actualy tried it in test server because right now 2h wp dps in scenarios are useless they easier to kill than wp healer (healer can stack defence) even thought we in the frontline and dont give any decent support to heal and the dps is a small dot from guilty soul wont do much with chosen aura.