Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Recommended builds

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ponko22

[WL] Recommended builds

Post#1 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:26 pm

Hello. everyone

Enjoying WL?
It's a little late to ask , could you tell me the recommended builds such as ST and AoE for WL? I searched the google spread sheet but couldn't find it.

Also, which weapon are you using, Fortress or Titan?
Looking at the forum, I saw that the Fortress proc was recommended.

In the end,
WL has a heal debuff at 14 points, does it overlap with Fortress procs?

thanks

Ads
normanis

Re: [WL] Recommended builds

Post#2 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:00 pm

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=51007
here is decent guide
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

ponko22

Post#3 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:23 am

thanks for information!

heybaws

Post#4 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:18 am

ponko22 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:26 pm
In the end,
WL has a heal debuff at 14 points, does it overlap with Fortress procs?

thanks
There is two kinds of heal debuffs, incoming (the standart one) and the outgoing (it reduces all healing DONE by debuffed target which means its gonna work almost exclusively on healers) your mid tree HD is outgoing one, while fortress proc is incoming one, so ye if you attacking a healer these 2 will stack against him

also ST builds differ for grp and solo play, if you playing solo go for this

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,9199,9198

Tisaya

Post#5 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:30 pm

Full burst WL build. 7 sovereign pieces for +2 mastery and +7% to increase target's chance to get crit. HV gloves and ring for +2% crit and wounds bonus

Dummy testing results with leonione frenzy and primal fury active: 9.4 second to kill a training dummy, 1700 dps, 7k 3s burst

The build may or may not change when I get the triumphant pieces, testing will show. But for now I'm satisfied with it.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 3,521,9198

GirthBrooks92

Post#6 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:47 pm

with this build what do i slot tali wise and what about my rr ranks?

Tisaya

Post#7 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:59 pm

All str talis + 100str pot, as you are missing mainstat from mixing, that's the only way to reach str cap. For renown, it's standard: full melee crit, full parry, 2 futile stikes

should have 1050 str and 36% crit (with weekly event acessory and annulus crit ring), actually 43% crit because of the 7% increased chance to be crit on target sovereign proc

Xameleon

Post#8 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:27 am

Tisaya wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:59 pm All str talis + 100str pot, as you are missing mainstat from mixing, that's the only way to reach str cap. For renown, it's standard: full melee crit, full parry, 2 futile stikes
Does pet build have higher burst potential compared to Cull the Weak build?

Please explain why you slot Centuries of Training tactic and not Jagged edge (for pure damage).

Thanks for sharing knowledge!

Ads
Tisaya

Post#9 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:53 am

I haven't tried cull the weak so I don't know how bursty it is. But you wouldn't want to run cull the weak without a dedicated group who can cc and armour debuff for you.

I will test it when I have time, but from theorycrafting, I don't think that axeman has as much damage as guardian, because 1 guaranteed crit on wounded target isn't enough to compensate for significantly lower pet's damage.

As for centuries of training, I've been testing it many times and it seems to deal more damage than JE. Which kinda makes sense when you look at the damage numbers in the career builder.

Jagged edge: 606 damage over 9 seconds
Centuries of training: 252x3=756 damage over 9 seconds

chookette

Post#10 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:57 pm

Tisaya wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:30 pm Full burst WL build. 7 sovereign pieces for +2 mastery and +7% to increase target's chance to get crit. HV gloves and ring for +2% crit and wounds bonus

Dummy testing results with leonione frenzy and primal fury active: 9.4 second to kill a training dummy, 1700 dps, 7k 3s burst

The build may or may not change when I get the triumphant pieces, testing will show. But for now I'm satisfied with it.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 3,521,9198
what is your sequence to achieve this result?
what weapon do you use?