Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 05/06/2023

Post#1 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:05 pm

Highlights
Dungeon Weekly Updates

We've adjusted the War Token payout for the Dungeon Weekly after relatively universal agreement that this could be higher to make the option more enticing.

War Token payouts for the Dungeon Weekly have now been doubled at all tiers, and are now 50 for basic, 100 for advanced, and 200 for elite. Additionally, as part of efforts to improve the PvE experience across the board, we're working on adding more things that players can purchase with War Tokens in the future, so stay tuned!

These increased rewards go into effect with the second week of this event, which will be labeled in your Tome as Dungeon Week 23, to bring it in line with our other weeklies. (RvR and Ranked.) Bear with us on the 1 ––> 23 numbering. We can count, we promise.

Currencies
War Tokens

The maximum stack for War Tokens has been increased from 999 to 9,999. The game doesn't automatically merge existing stacks, so players with more than one stack should just drag these together and it will update.

Bug Fixes

[20897] - Supply Point Banners will no longer be visible at the "Dawnbreak Manor" Public Quest.

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Patch Notes 05/06/2023

Post#2 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:28 pm

Good that you guys are listening, just still think there is a major disconnect on the war tokens (as of now) I spent 2+ hrs running BS the other night, didn't even reach the 2nd tier. So basically i got 25(50) tokens. I can run a T4 easy PQ in 5-7 mins or so and get 40 for a green bag.

Maybe 250 / 500 / 1000 would be more enticing. We will see what future items we can purchase are.
-= Agony =-

BluIzLucky

Post#3 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:38 pm

New and improved 100% better! :roll:

Kinda hope it's not making Onslaught purchasable, since that would kill what few runs are still done, until it can be done with 6 mans.

Bloodlord / sent weapon exchange tokens could be nice (behind their respective sent/bld wards, not vanq/invader).

And my +1 for "pvp" potions (though this does devalue lotd a bit).

Anyway, looking forward to what you do with it
Akalukz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:28 pm I can run a T4 easy PQ in 5-7 mins or so and get 40 for a green bag.
Scrub numbers... destro has a PQ that can be done in less than a minute and gives about 36 and
Order has one that can be done in 2-3 for 66
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Akalukz

Post#4 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:21 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:38 pm New and improved 100% better! :roll:

Kinda hope it's not making Onslaught purchasable, since that would kill what few runs are still done, until it can be done with 6 mans.

Bloodlord / sent weapon exchange tokens could be nice (behind their respective sent/bld wards, not vanq/invader).

And my +1 for "pvp" potions (though this does devalue lotd a bit).

Anyway, looking forward to what you do with it
Akalukz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:28 pm I can run a T4 easy PQ in 5-7 mins or so and get 40 for a green bag.
Scrub numbers... destro has a PQ that can be done in less than a minute and gives about 36 and
Order has one that can be done in 2-3 for 66
<3 :)
-= Agony =-