Recent Topics

Ads

Crashes during pvp

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
entarome

Crashes during pvp

Post#1 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:34 pm

Hello,
I have a new laptop, and I ma having a lot of crashed during pvp. In most cases there is a bright wizard hitting me, and usually the "meteor" is the last thing I see before the game closes. Can you advice on possible solution please? I unchecked "read only", the game is added to whitelist, admin rights for launcher. The game is freshly downloaded, so I am really not sure what to do.

Ads
entarome

Re: Crashes during pvp

Post#2 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:11 am

This is still a thing, now I know crashed happen exclusively when fighting Bright Wizards. Still most cases the last thing I see for half-second before crash is their meteor.

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:38 am

For me, crashes always happen fighting lords inside keeps or fort. And doesn't matter if I decrease the setting on graphic options or not, nor cleansing cache, it always happen.

zgolec

Post#4 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:24 am

Ceashes happens... But what is annoying most is that before some changes if you crashed during keep defence when you log back you were still in keep and you could just re join your WB and keep on playing [ie. 3 star keep def] now you appear in WC and with zone and keep blocked to come back it's impossible to rejoin effort.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Tesq

Post#5 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:16 pm

Mm just a guess but try delete art.myp 1-2+3 and then use client function to redownload all of em (gona take a while) usually crash in not messy sich are related to corrupted files, it could also be audio.myp but you cant use the repair function for that. You need delete the manual download from here https://mega.nz/file/wa412QyA#MbwQ7X8M_ ... 0nyrVbAmuU

Then let client re patch. Duno what could be you can try these.

entarome

Post#6 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:45 am

Turned out my laptop was on balanced power mode. Switching to performance mode removed crashes... still a bit of weird behaviour :)

Tesq

Post#7 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:52 am

It was gpu related crash then your gpu is hungry.