Recent Topics

Ads

Ideas for Pet Classes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nickalispicalis

Ideas for Pet Classes

Post#1 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:08 am

1) Ability to rename. 2) See their stats. 4)Alter their appearance. If a game purports to include pet classes, I always thought these were pretty much mandatory. Yes, I would include the Magus pets in these changes.

Ads
Gladiolix

Re: Ideas for Pet Classes

Post#2 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:29 am

1) WL already can rename their pet, and yes please I would like to rename my squigs too :D
2) Do I remember wrong, but couldn't you see their stats by targeting them and typing .getstats..?
3) What happened to 3?
4) Don't think this is possible due to it being a lot of work and very little gain on the developer side.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Nickalispicalis

Post#3 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:35 pm

Gladiolix wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:29 am 1) WL already can rename their pet, and yes please I would like to rename my squigs too :D
2) Do I remember wrong, but couldn't you see their stats by targeting them and typing .getstats..?
3) What happened to 3?
4) Don't think this is possible due to it being a lot of work and very little gain on the developer side.
I plead ignorance. I was not aware of these commands. I think many players share that problem. As to the cosmetic changes, you are probably correct. Given that the class is a "White" lion, having a biege lion would make little sense.

Svartypops

Post#4 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:35 pm

Gladiolix wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:29 am 1) WL already can rename their pet, and yes please I would like to rename my squigs too :D
3) What happened to 3?
3. ?????
4. Profit.