Recent Topics

Ads

Characters Stuck

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
gordon1992

Characters Stuck

Post#1 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:21 pm

Good day,

Since the new patch update two of my characters are stuck on loading screen and nothing works on it,
i've asked a gm to unstuck em, repaired client, removed addons and nothing works so far.

Ads
Lisutaris

Re: Characters Stuck

Post#2 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:13 am

gordon1992 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:21 pm Good day,

Since the new patch update two of my characters are stuck on loading screen and nothing works on it,
i've asked a gm to unstuck em, repaired client, removed addons and nothing works so far.
Had this problem some years ago, sadly I have no idea why it is working without any issues now.
Also tried pretty much everything, just started to work perfectly fine after some time again.

What I did back then and worked -> If this error occurs, closing game with killing it on task manager, trying again. Repeat.
Usually I managed to get past the loading screen after 2-30 tries.
I know that this is not really a fix/helpful, it's just my experience on this error/bug. For me, it also occured on specific characters and not on all of them.
~~ Guildleader of Entropy and Chaos ~~

Rhyshara - DoK || Rhykera - Sorc || Rhyleth - BG || Sharaye - WE
Destro only <3

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

gordon1992

Post#3 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:58 pm

Lisutaris wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:13 am
gordon1992 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:21 pm Good day,

Had this problem some years ago, sadly I have no idea why it is working without any issues now.
Also tried pretty much everything, just started to work perfectly fine after some time again.

What I did back then and worked -> If this error occurs, closing game with killing it on task manager, trying again. Repeat.
Usually I managed to get past the loading screen after 2-30 tries.
I know that this is not really a fix/helpful, it's just my experience on this error/bug. For me, it also occured on specific characters and not on all of them.

Thanks for reply, i've talked with GMs and waiting upon devs now its actually a perma stuck in loading screen from other reasons atm.

Emissary
Community Management

Post#4 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:30 pm

It is fixed on dev. Sadly the restart probably will not be until the morning
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

gordon1992

Post#5 » Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:15 am

Emissary wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:30 pm It is fixed on dev. Sadly the restart probably will not be until the morning
Appreciate it! Thank you, and everyone that worked on this specific case.