Recent Topics

Ads

X realm yes/no

Let's talk about... everything else
chakzo

X realm yes/no

Post#1 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:07 am

Hey to all the player base,

Two years ago as everyone surely noticed there was a try to shut down Warhammer Online !!!
Dropped my tear that day by the way.

So the point of this topic is: If you enjoy any good aspect of this game try to keep it balanced.

Balance means ORVR not SC

Latest 60v40 server population ratio made one dedicated destro player to reroll

The point is you dont abandon your realm you just left your class behind..............and you find a new one at the other side.

Any posts about X realm welcomed

Ads
zabis

Re: X realm yes/no

Post#2 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:14 am

After reading your post, I'm not sure if you are for, or against x-realming.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#3 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:15 am

That's kinda tricky. X-realming is evil... But what if you want to try a destro class? Without x-realming you will have to delete all your order characters and vise versa. On live you could make a char of the opposite faction on another server but here it's not possible.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

tiagoodc

Post#4 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:18 am

hello first time saying something here first love to all team for my dream to keep on an warhammer fantasy unervirse mmo pvp etc ... and please never close this keep on working lol shame i cant pay you for that and ask you to work but xreal in my opinion is good but having 2 servers with destro or order would solve i dont thinck so because for sure alot players like me like to play all chars all places etc

XREALM keep it possible i dont thinck people will abuse the type of zerg we fear in fact will try to always balance it ...and any time when t3 coming out?

Vaerah

Post#5 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:24 am

Nishka wrote:That's kinda tricky. X-realming is evil... But what if you want to try a destro class? Without x-realming you will have to delete all your order characters and vise versa. On live you could make a char of the opposite faction on another server but here it's not possible.
1 hour cooldown on switch. Long enough to discourage opportunist side swapping, short enough to let people switch multiple times per day.

zabis

Post#6 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:25 am

Vaerah wrote:
Nishka wrote:That's kinda tricky. X-realming is evil... But what if you want to try a destro class? Without x-realming you will have to delete all your order characters and vise versa. On live you could make a char of the opposite faction on another server but here it's not possible.
1 hour cooldown on switch. Long enough to discourage opportunist side swapping, short enough to let people switch multiple times per day.
2 accounts = no lockout timer
Last edited by zabis on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Coryphaus

Post#7 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:37 am

like zabis said; due to this ftp nature of RoR you a easily bypass the lockout

with multiple accs

chakzo

Post#8 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:42 am

Let me clear my throat x-realm yes!!
Zerg will allwyas take a part but in your heart you will allways go against and kite and die and lol

Ads
Euan
Suspended

Post#9 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 am

I don't xrealm, don't care if others do.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

karib

Post#10 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:51 am

Coryphaus wrote:like zabis said; due to this ftp nature of RoR you a easily bypass the lockout

with multiple accs
Good luck for RR 40 on each char !!!