Recent Topics

Ads

Get to da Choppa and Magus rift and Engi Magnet

Let's talk about... everything else
magter3001

Re: Get to da Choppa and Magus rift and Engi Magnet

Post#11 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:20 am

Bretin wrote:
magter3001 wrote:I don't even know why you added the Choppa pull. Shouldn't ever be compared in the same sentence as Rift or Magnet.
because it's really pissing people off that it ignores immunities and is always the follow up of rift. + it pulls through keep doors/walls.
But all it does is make the Choppa a one trick pony, just a troll spec that will die out as soon as the devs fix the los pulls. I honestly would rather see a lol AoE spec Choppa than a single target one if I was Order. Consider it like WL's pounce, except it's gonna get fixed where as pounce will not. :lol:
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Ads
SilverWF
Suspended

Post#12 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:56 am

new thread about this? OMG...
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

HICKS1986
Banned

Post#13 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:20 am

urge to kill rising

Kingofpol

Post#14 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:34 am

Az is gonna rage on ppl in this thread lol
Faith in the Pain

Landaren

Post#15 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:43 am

We aren't bitching about the ability. We are a bitching about it pulling people through objects, rocks, walls, doors.
If it respected object collision people wouldn't have as many issues. Abusive use of an ability that pulls people through walls, floors and ceilings is clearly the goddamn same as bitching about things being over powered.

Renork

Post#16 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:31 am

Landaren wrote:We aren't bitching about the ability. We are a bitching about it pulling people through objects, rocks, walls, doors.
If it respected object collision people wouldn't have as many issues. Abusive use of an ability that pulls people through walls, floors and ceilings is clearly the goddamn same as bitching about things being over powered.

Time to put the game down and walk away son.

Nanji

Post#17 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 am

To be honest I like the idea to give tanks another challenge with taunting get to da choppa to avoid more pulling. It is similar to interupting TE in t4 but it has more impact if the pull goes on cd after the interupt.
:)

Disable it in keepfights though.
inactive on forums to avoid final ban

class imbalance = l2p issue

Sera

Post#18 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:03 pm

Renork wrote:OH look, people bitching about pull abilities....what a surprise.
The only one bitching is you, but you are just a sad failtroll kid o.O
Sera

Ads
Bozzax

Post#19 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:09 pm

magter3001 wrote:
Bretin wrote:
magter3001 wrote:I don't even know why you added the Choppa pull. Shouldn't ever be compared in the same sentence as Rift or Magnet.
because it's really pissing people off that it ignores immunities and is always the follow up of rift. + it pulls through keep doors/walls.
But all it does is make the Choppa a one trick pony, just a troll spec that will die out as soon as the devs fix the los pulls. I honestly would rather see a lol AoE spec Choppa than a single target one if I was Order. Consider it like WL's pounce, except it's gonna get fixed where as pounce will not. :lol:
+1 spot on :lol:
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

RyanMakara

Post#20 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:15 pm

magter3001 wrote:
Bretin wrote:
If you think Choppas are becoming a one-trick-pony cus of GTTC since it's a comparable ability of the Magus that IS a one-trick-pony cus of rift, you completely underestimate the power of the Savage and Hitta specs. AP restore/2 healdebuffs in both paths/self-heal/various overtime bleed-outs, ect. makes Choppa a super viable DPS class, as to where the Magus is still too weak for the effective crit stacking/dot spec it has in T4.

GTTC is an easy-mode Choppa playstyle at the moment, but most noobs don't like speccing for an ability that puts them in mortal danger of Order coming towards them. Nor do they realise the potential of combining pull + rage knockdown, which can utterly confuse and disable an opponent before they can even react to having their counter attack and movement stripped away.