Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer Odyssey (Mobile Game)

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wraak

Re: Warhammer Odyssey (Mobile Game)

Post#11 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:15 pm

Glorian wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:04 pm :roll: Time for the "2nd Mobile Bitterstone Thunderers" :D
Bitterphone Thunderers :mrgreen:

Ads
ViconteEbonciel

Post#12 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:44 am

Having a modern re-imagining of warhammer fantasy in an open world mmo/rpg setting was refreshing. The total number of abilities each class had were a bit limited, I suppose that is the nature of cell phone games. But the class identity was there, and the art quality was fantastic. Ended up being pretty addicting, and the sewers patch they added was some of the game's best content yet. The game was still in beta and had a lot of potential.

Its a shame that the project closed early due to an IP hack and shady publishers. I still miss playing it.

Scaver

Post#13 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:38 pm

Oh... 1st time heard of it and already gone.

normanis

Post#14 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:31 am

game is gone. and u needed prety new phone for it. it was may or marth its get closed
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

space44

Post#15 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:46 am

game sucked i played up to level 16 pretty fast as a ftp player as a tank spec Warrior Priest and it would take me 3 days to get level 17 and up. The game really insists you to pay for cash shop potions to increase your survivability like toughness and armor boosts along with XP boost elixirs. once your level out of Marienburg you go to dark woods you'll notice how different the level gap is, normally your leave the first instanced leveling zone at 12-13 and before even entering dark woods you are greeted by 3-4 skull tier level elites before actually making it out the starter zone gates which would take me about 3 minutes to kill individually at equal level.

the first camp you visit after leaving the city gives your quests to kill level 14 - 16 wolves down the road. those wolves would most likely murder you, it did for me so i went back to the starter zone to see if i missed any more quests or content but no ive killed all the cultists i saved the slayer in the sewers ive wiped out revolting citizens and killed the bandit leader theres absolutely nothing left for me at the starter zone. it baffles me how anyone reached level 30 in that game but i suspect it has to do with a wallet and a nice debit card. i called it quits around the story line progression where it asked me to kill level 20 spiders which were all elites.

im almost convinced the game didnt get attacked and its was all a scheme to collect money.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#16 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:32 am

https://www.bluestacks.com/apps/role-pl ... on-pc.html

You can play it with an emulator on your PC instead of on your phone :P

Draugris

Post#17 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:57 am

No you can´t since this game is no longer available in the PlayStore
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

ViconteEbonciel

Post#18 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:26 am

Such a shame it got shut down; their most recent Sewers update and daily quests helped fix some of the leveling content gaps. It was very relaxing, and overall the art quality was quite good. It was nice to see the world brought to life and I wish it had a private server. It had such potential.

Ads
Denali

Post#19 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:02 am

that link gave me cooties.