Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azhag

Re: Sildur's Enhanced WAR v4.0.1+Vulkan! (June 19, 2022)

Post#761 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:48 am

Fenris78 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:42 pm Just be sure to run your game with "effect quality = fastest framerate", otherwise max effect quality will likely crash.
Thanks for suggestion, but I prefer to run “Ooh, shiny” so I guess it's easier for to stay on the earlier version of enhancer.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

Ads
Eisboleas

Post#762 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:45 am

Is there any way to install latest patch of ReShade without Vulkan ?
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

jaygrae

Post#763 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:44 pm

ugh...ya the flicker sux :( had to turn off the option but it sure was pretty.

Phantasm

Post#764 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:06 pm

jaygrae wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:44 pm ugh...ya the flicker sux :( had to turn off the option but it sure was pretty.
Change sample quality of MXAO to "auto".

cmraz

Post#765 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:50 pm

Phantasm wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:06 pm
jaygrae wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:44 pm ugh...ya the flicker sux :( had to turn off the option but it sure was pretty.
As others have pointed out, doing so pretty much makes the effects of MXAO negligible and impossible to notice, as in "why even have it on at all?"

Also the opacity issues where shadows are showing through menus/windows etc...

dtjror

Post#766 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:11 pm

cmraz wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:50 pm
Phantasm wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:06 pm
As others have pointed out, doing so pretty much makes the effects of MXAO negligible and impossible to notice, as in "why even have it on at all?"

Also the opacity issues where shadows are showing through menus/windows etc...
Can confirm flicker is still there on “auto” setting. Was standing around doing some cultivating and saw it. Just less frequent and harder to notice in action.

As posted previously, the flicker only happens when “clear 2” is somehow implicated - normally the little arrow (<) is on only for “clear 1”, but during a flicker it comes on for “clear 2” for that split second.

I have no idea what this means, but assume somebody with some programming or graphical rendering knowledge would. Can anyone speak to that and/or suggest other MXAO setting to try and tweak? There are many if you disable “performance mode” and open up the full shader options.

Phantasm

Post#767 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:44 pm

I love new Reshade with Vulkan, but for me its not playable in heavy fights like sieges or forts. Client crashed 3-5 time a day. Before I had one crash per month. Ill wait until issue will be identified and solved. Going back to old Reshade.

dtjror

Post#768 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:18 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:19 am Sildur, not sure if you will find this useful but I just compiled Reshade 5.3 and removed Bit Depth lock on it. It's there if you wanna toy with it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/978d7g1u ... ck.7z/file
As an experiment, I installed this “unlocked” version, making sure to include all the shaders in Sildur’s pack (3.0.1, figured the whole Vulkan thing was another layer of complexity, and I was already outside my wheelhouse :lol:), then went in and created a “preset” by enabling the applicable shaders, without configuring anything. I then went into the default preset file in Sildur’s pack and cut-n-paste all the individual shader settings into my own preset.

Everything seemed to take, except MXAO, which was basically the entire point. :( It showed as active and the config data was there, but no FX in game.

My logic was that any anomalies in MXAO under Sildur’s pack were likely based on the Reshade “online AO lockout”, so using it with Brown’s unlocked version should work. Apparently not, or I’m just not tech savvy enough to know what to do (more likely the case :| ).

Any ideas?

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#769 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:24 pm

dtjror wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:18 pm
tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:19 am Sildur, not sure if you will find this useful but I just compiled Reshade 5.3 and removed Bit Depth lock on it. It's there if you wanna toy with it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/978d7g1u ... ck.7z/file
As an experiment, I installed this “unlocked” version, making sure to include all the shaders in Sildur’s pack (3.0.1, figured the whole Vulkan thing was another layer of complexity, and I was already outside my wheelhouse :lol:), then went in and created a “preset” by enabling the applicable shaders, without configuring anything. I then went into the default preset file in Sildur’s pack and cut-n-paste all the individual shader settings into my own preset.

Everything seemed to take, except MXAO, which was basically the entire point. :( It showed as active and the config data was there, but no FX in game.

My logic was that any anomalies in MXAO under Sildur’s pack were likely based on the Reshade “online AO lockout”, so using it with Brown’s unlocked version should work. Apparently not, or I’m just not tech savvy enough to know what to do (more likely the case :| ).

Any ideas?
Flip through the tabs in reshade until you get to the one where it is showing the draw calls and mess about with the layer that you want to pull depth from. Check that and you should have depth unlocked and MXAO will work. Can't remember off the top of my head which one it is though soz

Rydiak

Post#770 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:37 am

This is the greatest thing created for RoR. Thanks Sildur!
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!