Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azhag

Re: Sildur's Enhanced WAR v4.0.1+Vulkan! (June 19, 2022)

Post#771 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:59 am

Any solutions for those who can't launch the game after applying the latest reshaders?

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

Ads
OptimusCryM

Post#772 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:21 pm

how do I update this mod when needed. it is already saying to update version when I launch the game.

Sildur

Post#773 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:10 am

Hey guys of course I know about the flickering and update stuff. Reshades depth buffer detection is just not working well with vulkan or dx12 for that matter. However rendering the game in dx11 with the latest reshade version works without any flickering and proper depth detection. I might release a dx11 version sometime then.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#774 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:44 am

Sildur wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:10 am Hey guys of course I know about the flickering and update stuff. Reshades depth buffer detection is just not working well with vulkan or dx12 for that matter. However rendering the game in dx11 with the latest reshade version works without any flickering and proper depth detection. I might release a dx11 version sometime then.
how to force dx11?

Phantasm

Post#775 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:23 am

Sildur wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:10 am Hey guys of course I know about the flickering and update stuff. Reshades depth buffer detection is just not working well with vulkan or dx12 for that matter. However rendering the game in dx11 with the latest reshade version works without any flickering and proper depth detection. I might release a dx11 version sometime then.
Good news, Vulkan version gives me headache everyday with random crashes especially after zone change. I would go back to dx9 but i managed :) to lost my previous reshade with working lightmaps so it is as it is.

Automation

Post#776 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:37 pm

MXAO keeps enabling and disabling it self constantly.
As if its constantly glitching in and out.
Also i would like to know aswell how to run the game in dx11

Sildur

Post#777 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:52 am

For some reason I can't edit the main post so I'll just post it as a comment instead.
Here's release v5.0 running the game in dx11 mode with reshade 5.5.2:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rHL2bR ... sp=sharing

Screenshot:

Changelog? This is a completely reworked release, everything's a bit different.

Installation:
Remove everything you had before installing this.
1. Download my mod and unpack everything into your warhammer folder, next to the RoRLauncher
2. Launch the game using "Sildurs-Launcher.bat", you have 10 seconds to launch the game in directx 11 mode through the RoRLauncher.
3. That's it, you must always launch the game with my launcher to run it in dx11 mode. It is a workaround to not affect the RoRLauncher.

What my launcher does is rename the required d3d9.load file to d3d9.dll after launching the RoRLauncher, giving you 10 seconds to start your game before renaming it back to d3d9.load for the next time you want to play. (RoRlauncher won't start otherwise)

Hotkeys:
"Home" button opens reshade menu
Shift+F11 toggles reshade
Shift+F10 toggle ambient occlusion

More shaders?
Simply drop the reshade shaders into the Reshade\shaders folder and if required copy the textures into the Reshade\textures folder.

Lilim
Game Master

Post#778 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:59 am

Spoiler:
Sildur wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:52 am For some reason I can't edit the main post so I'll just post it as a comment instead.

Screenshot:

Installation:
1. Download my mod and unpack everything into your warhammer folder, next to the RoRLauncher
2. Launch the game using "Sildurs-Launcher.bat", you have 10 seconds to launch the game in directx 11 mode through the RoRLauncher.
3. That's it, you must always launch the game with my launcher to run it in dx11 mode. It is a workaround to not affect the RoRLauncher.

What my launcher does is rename the required d3d9.load file to d3d9.dll after launching the RoRLauncher, giving you 10 seconds to start your game before renaming it back to d3d9.load for the next time you want to play. (RoRlauncher won't start otherwise)

Hotkeys:

More shaders?
Simply drop the reshade shaders into the Reshade\shaders folder and if required copy the textures into the Reshade\textures folder.
Praise this man!

Btw. checked the your first post and it's not locked or so.

Ads
Sildur

Post#779 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:15 pm

The edit button is simply missing on the main post.

RuffRyder

Post#780 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:24 pm

Sildur wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:52 am
Spoiler:
For some reason I can't edit the main post so I'll just post it as a comment instead.

Screenshot:

Installation:

Hotkeys:

More shaders?
Thanks for the update, the installation is working fine (I removed old \Reshade folder, d3d9.dll and Reshade.ini) but with the new .dll the fonts of the menu bottons look weird. When using the former .dll it works but ofc not with latest Reshade. Am I missing something?

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)