RoR Client download

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Technical Support Sticky first.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

READ THEM THOROUGHLY.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
zares

Re: RoR Client download

Post#831 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:57 pm

thank you

Ads
TheGreenKnight0

Post#832 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:38 pm

trying to run the installation and keep getting an error message that I need to run Warpatch.exe yet I don't see it available. Any suggestions?

TheGreenKnight0

Post#833 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:47 pm

TheGreenKnight0 wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 4:38 pm
trying to run the installation and keep getting an error message that I need to run Warpatch.exe yet I don't see it available. Any suggestions?

edit; Also of note, Symantec classifies RoRupdate as a virus (type Trojan.Gen6) and automatically deletes.
Any work arounds?

Volttyr

Post#834 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:39 pm

is there a way to bypass the wait 6 hours to download the rest 50%? this is crazy.

Lysandereth

Post#835 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:29 pm

Having an issue with the torrent download. have the most up to date version of utorrent and every time i go to start this torrent, nothing happens, utorrent just sits there and never even shows that the download is even there. Also DHS is enabled as I saw that is required still no fix.

saupreusse
Community Manager

Post#836 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:03 pm

Volttyr wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:39 pm
is there a way to bypass the wait 6 hours to download the rest 50%? this is crazy.
Yes there is. Use the Torrent! its our recommended way to download. Its faster than MEGA and has a 100% uptime without the need to wait.

@Thegreenknight
You will have to tell your anti virus/windows defender (whichever you are using) to grant access to the RoRlauncher. It definately is no virus or any other sort of malware. your AV is giving you a false alarm. It should be working once its unblocked.

@Lysandereth
You can also try another torrenting app like tixati. Maybe your firewall is blocking your torrent client? in theory it should start the torrent once you open the torrent file provided in this thread.

Lysandereth

Post#837 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:51 am

@saupreusse thanks for the response ill try using a different app and checking my firewall.

alysered

Post#838 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:32 am

kinda new here and wanted to nab the torrent of the game, and it seems that its perpetually stalled for me with 0(39) seeders and 0(9) peers.

Edit: Im gunna try and get the mega download and hope it doesnt stop half way because of the limit the site has.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#839 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:09 am

alysered wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:32 am
kinda new here and wanted to nab the torrent of the game, and it seems that its perpetually stalled for me with 0(39) seeders and 0(9) peers.

Edit: Im gunna try and get the mega download and hope it doesnt stop half way because of the limit the site has.
0 (39) seeders means you can see 39 people seeding the game, but you haven't connected to them. This is probably some configuration issue with your torrent. Last I checked, enabling DHT will help you out. How you do that in your particular Torrent client is for you to figure out.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

alysered

Post#840 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:16 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:09 am
alysered wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:32 am

0 (39) seeders means you can see 39 people seeding the game, but you haven't connected to them. This is probably some configuration issue with your torrent. Last I checked, enabling DHT will help you out. How you do that in your particular Torrent client is for you to figure out.
i do have DHT enabled, and i've never had a problem quite like this. im using qbittorrent, if that helps.

Edit: i've hit the cap on mega and still cannot get the torrent to work for me.

Edit 2: I've gone ahead and downloaded the recommended torrenter, and it is working even though i dont understand why. Also wanna thank Wargrimnir for the quick reply.