Screenshots

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Penril

Re: Screenshots

Post#91 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Aisha wrote:Even if we die... DA PIC DESERVED IT! Lova ya guys <3
Spoiler:
ImageImage
I didn't die though :D

Ads
Twyxx

Post#92 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:21 am

Tonight's group ft. Brotege and Nan
Spoiler:
<3

Zegota

Post#93 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:43 am

Sunny shacking up with the enemy

</3

Aisha

Post#94 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:30 am

Zegota wrote:Sunny shacking up with the enemy

</3
Im Thousandsunny! my heart still belongs to order somehow <3

Nice ss mai lof =*

Zegota

Post#95 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Aisha wrote: Im Thousandsunny! my heart still belongs to order somehow <3
Spoiler:

Coffeemakes

Post#96 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:32 am

A Few From Praag, Choas Wastes Etc. I try to get some more for all of you later this evening.
After I Finish My COFFEE Of COURSE!!! Lol Might see some familiar faces in these.
Did You ALL HEAR ME???!!!! :) Loved the screens submitted so far from others very entertaining and hope to see more.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/41591572@ ... otostream/
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Coffeemakes

Post#97 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Coffeemakes wrote:A Few From Praag, Choas Wastes Etc. I try to get some more for all of you later this evening.
After I Finish My COFFEE Of COURSE!!! Lol Might see some familiar faces in these.
Did You ALL HEAR ME???!!!! :) Loved the screens submitted so far from others very entertaining and hope to see more.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/41591572@ ... otostream/
While server was down i consumed MAssive amounts of CoFFEE + Uploaded some more screens for you all from yesteryears. As with the others, maybe you will find yourself or friends in some of them. Now take this Coffee + start going threw these new Screens!!! Do You HEAR ME!!!!!!! EEYYAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P

Coffeemakes

Post#98 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:14 am

Yes More Screens For All Of You to enjoy that i made + were sitting on my xternal hdisk for awhile. Yes!! MOre is Better Right??!! More COFFEE!! + More SCREENS!!!! I will have more for You Also in few days
So please keep checking back as i will continuously Update this, Rather than make another seperate Post.
Screens are from late 2008 to the last days the Live Servers went down few years ago, so you veterans may see yourselves in a few of these. :) Blessings from the Raven GOD + Have a Safe and Happy Halloween!! Did YOu HEar ME??!!! :)

-------------------LINK TO PHOTOSTREAM BELOW-----------------------------

https://www.flickr.com/photos/41591572@ ... ed-public/

**If you previously viewed the Photostream already, When you arrive in Photostream in Flickr, Best bet probably to
clik on "Back To Photostream" in Upper left corner of Flickr site. Pages 1,2,3,and so on have the NEWEST/Latest screens on it. Anyways you will see them. Have Great Evening + see you in the Warcamp For COFFEE + TEA Before BAttle!!! :)
***Guild Lists will be Updated Regularly, So be sure to check to see if your Old guild is listed below. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----UPDATED------ 5-02-2016---- Hello Brave Warriors, as mentioned i located another xternal hdisk with more screens for you all. I will post as many as i can each evening or whenever so just keep checking back, the newer screens (see below instructions :)) as stated will be on first 3-4 pages.
Im going to try and list guilds that are in the screens so if you want to save yourself some time you can check to see if your Old/Current guild are in these to help find yourself or friend in your Best Bib+Tucker! :)

Destruction Screens We have the Following Guilds:>
Acolytes,Addicts,AgentsofKarma,Agony,Alchoholocost,AllorNothing,AllOutAssault,AlubaShrimp,
AntiSanctusChaotica,ArchonsofMalice,AshesToAshes,BadBlood,BadMoon,BDASH,BIGDOGS,BlackGuard,BlackLegion,
BlackPhoenixLegion,BlackSkullCompany,BlackSunBoyz,Blitzkrieg,BloodandDestruction,BloodbathandBeyond,
BloodWolves,BornofSteel,BrotherhoodoftheSpider,Brutal,Cabal,CalamitousIntent,ChaosRising,ChaosUndivided,
CorruptedEssence,CrimsonDeath,CrimsonRevenge,CrusadersoftheRealms,CryMore,CultofYthrl,DaIronskinBoyz,
DamageInc,DarkKindred,DarkShadows,DaUnstoppaBoyz,DaWaaaghDivision,DawnofDemise,DeathChainsaw,
DeathDealersofWar,DeathDefier,DerRuhmzug,Decimation,Devastation,DEEPGREEN,Delirium,DestructionIncorporated,
DexteramTzeentch,Dogma,DROW,Embrace,EternalChaos,EternalDemise,Eximos,Exitium,FaustTzeentchs,FenixBoyz,
FightClub,FoE,FriendsandFoes,FuriousPantaloons,GentleRiverOtters,GITZ,GoonSquig,GrimAscension,HammerKult,
Heathen,HellMissionaries,HelMaor,HonoredCircle,HouseOfChaos,ICHIGEKI,Immortals,Infernale,IorVIII,KnightOfBlood,
KnightsoftheWhiteWolf,KnightsWhoSayNi,LegionOfCorruption,Litha,Lonesome,LostandtheDamned,LostSouls,Memento,
MonsterCrew,MonsterSquad,Mortalnightmares,MortisConsortium,NegativeBurn,NeverDie,NexAngelus,Nothingatall,
NoRedemption,NukeandPave,NurgleNurgle,Odins,OldWorldRaiders,Omerta,OppaiIchizoku,OraProNobis,OrdersEnd,
OrderofSacrifice,Outcast,ParagonsOfWar,Pentagramm,PhoenixIgnition,Plague,PotentialforMurder,ProphetsOfMalal,
Purebrood,RavensOfWar,RedBacks,RedDevil's,RequiemOfDarkness,R'lyehGuard,RoyalCovenant,SanguineWild,
ScarletMaelstrom,SectionVIII,SesameStreet,Shinigami,Showhand,Shadowclan,SMD,SolInvictus,SorryWeBlewUpYourMom,
STUNTYSPLAT,StuttersandFriends,Supreme,Syndicate,Taiwan,TamagoClub,TenTonHammer,TerraAustralis,TheArsenal,
TheBlackBlade,TheBlackHand,TheBlagtoofWarTribe,TheDeadRabbits,TheLostandTheDamned,TheMurderJunkies,
TheNaughty,ThePwnShop,TheReavers,Vampire,VeneratorsofChange,VengeanceofVaul,VlosVeldrin,VTOWN,
WaaaghWzat,WARISLIFE,Warlords,Warvegr,WickedCourt,XenofOnslaught,XiledGamers,XiuLuo,XxodusofBrokenSouls,
Zenith
Order Screens We have the following Guilds:>
AdeptaSororitas,Aeschylus,Agony,AncientWarriors,AoS,Apotheosis,Appolo'sKnight's,ArmynabTreanid,
AsianForce,Battleborne,Blackheart'sBrigade,BlackCO,BlackLionBrewery,BlackTalon's,BlessedEmpire,
BretonnianEmissaries,Brewtality,BrigataDiMorte,BugmansFinest,BULNABANG,Calamity,CallofFate,CannonFodder,
ChildrenoftheNewSun,ChurchOfSteel,CircleofIron,ClanIronbeard,ClashoftheKarak,ClockworkOrange,CoatTailz,
ConcordiumofJackals,Conjunction,Consularis,Cookiekillers,Core,CraiAisling,CriminalRavishment,DarkSide,
DawnEternal,Defiance,Dementia,DerRuhmzug,DeusVincit,Dissent,Divinity,DorlachSgath,Downfallx,Dragonriders,
DragonsOfEternity,DuMintai,Eisenwulf,Elidor,EmperorsOfWar,Enrage,Epic,EridaniLightHorse,Excellence,Feared,
fearless,1stFistofLight,Freebirds,FluffyPinkBunnies,FormosaDynasty,FURY,Gaiscioch,GaisciochnaAnu,
GlastonburyIrregulars,GraniteGuard,greenlite,greenpieZ,GuardiansoftheFlame,Guilde,HarbingorsofLight,
HavocGoneWild,Hexejaeger,HonorGuard,HordesoftheDalelands,HouseOfPraetor,IamLEGEND,Iconoclasts,
ImperialGuard,Inquisitio,IRON,IronLegion,InsignisSociety,Kingmakers,KissMyAxe,KnightsOfAvalon,KnightsOfOrder,
KnightsOfDarkness,KnightsOfTheRaven,KnightsoftheTemple,Kriegskameraden,LaChasseSauvage,LaughingHost,
Legendary,LegionOfBoom,Loft,Loremasters,LostKnights,LumbeeNation,Malevolent,MeanandHateful,Meow,Miasmal,
MightMakesRight,MilitantOrder,NocturnalConclave,NorthernGuard,NoQuarter,Nova,Obliteration,OrderofCelestial,
OrderoftheBloodyRose,OrderOfTheLion,OrderOfTheMonkey,OrderVictorious,OrdoBellicusCustodis,OrdoMalleus,
Ouchbringers,Ouroboros,PaperStreetSoapCompany,PhoenixCompany,Plutonen,Primal,Prophecy,Psychopath,
Rebirth,Red,Refugees,Retaliation,Revenant,ROC,RoisinDubh,RoyalDwarvenMarines,SanctusImmortalis,
SangrealKnights,SantusDominatus,Sellswords,Sentinel,SeriouslyBitter,ShadoRyodan,ShadowsofTristan,SilentReign,
Silvanus,SineMisericordia,SoEndOurFoes,Solars,SoldiersOfRetribution,SonsOfWagar,StoneandSteel,StonewallVanguard,
Stormbringers,SwordAndScroll,Templars,TempleofMyrmidia,Tesoro,TheAltdorfFirstLegion,TheAncients,TheATeam,
TheBlackwoodCompany,TheCrimsonDawn,TheFellowship,TheGreyCompany,TheGrottyKnackers,TheLastDawn,
TheKinship,TheKnightsOfSteele,ThePhoenixGuard,TheSentinels,TheStalwartOrder,TheStreakers,TheWarMongors,
TheWatch,TomeRaiders,Tormentors,Tyranids,Undivided,VeggieSquad,VeloxAequitas,Vindication,Vigilance,Warcry,
WarLegacyRejects,WarMachine,WarTemplars,WearetheONE,WhiteTowerofHoeth,WinterisComing,XVISHOT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Coffeemakes on Mon May 02, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 146 times in total.

Ads
Boursk

Post#99 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:41 pm

[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2

Boursk

Post#100 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:45 pm

[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2