Recent Topics

Ads

Charmesh to OBJ

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Selzyr

Re: Charmesh to OBJ

Post#31 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:03 am

Can this be used to Armor models/Weapon models? 3D designer here, I could do some Armor models and Weapon models that fit the Warhammer universe if people request new Vanity stuff enough in the future, would be a great idea to add new stuff when the Game got properly fixed on the other more important aspects.

Ads
Londo

Post#32 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:20 am

Selzyr wrote:Can this be used to Armor models/Weapon models? 3D designer here, I could do some Armor models and Weapon models that fit the Warhammer universe if people request new Vanity stuff enough in the future, would be a great idea to add new stuff when the Game got properly fixed on the other more important aspects.
We can add new textures, models and sounds already. Bone animation still needs decoding work (required for new monsters and armor).

Weapons, textures and building can be added now without much problems.

PartizanRUS

Post#33 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:26 am

Londo wrote:
Selzyr wrote:Can this be used to Armor models/Weapon models? 3D designer here, I could do some Armor models and Weapon models that fit the Warhammer universe if people request new Vanity stuff enough in the future, would be a great idea to add new stuff when the Game got properly fixed on the other more important aspects.
We can add new textures, models and sounds already. Bone animation still needs decoding work (required for new monsters and armor).

In order to make new texture-redraw I think we need to get base diffuse map of armor in png or tga. Then we could redraw with increased size. Like x512 to x1024.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Selzyr

Post#34 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:48 am

Londo wrote:

So, that means I can grab Blender and start doing some neat stuff?

Tesq

Post#35 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:17 am

Londo wrote:

we need ramp

RAMP!!! for make siege less tunnel centered!!!

thedreaded

Post#36 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:39 am

Londo wrote:

Hey Londo, a while back you posted on this forum the code that you used to convert textures from the Mythic File Format. But that post is now permanently gone, could you repost that please?

PartizanRUS

Post#37 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:20 am

thedreaded wrote:
Londo wrote:

Hey Londo, a while back you posted on this forum the code that you used to convert textures from the Mythic File Format. But that post is now permanently gone, could you repost that please?
Devs won't post anything to avoid exploiting, don't bother.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

thedreaded

Post#38 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:12 pm

PartizanRUS wrote: Devs won't post anything to avoid exploiting, don't bother.
Exploiting what?
So you're saying moderators removed it for that reason?

Ads
Londo

Post#39 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:26 pm

I posted this before I was part of ror team. We decided to remove this information for multiple reasons.

thedreaded

Post#40 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Londo wrote:I posted this before I was part of ror team. We decided to remove this information for multiple reasons.
All right thanks for the response, I was just really looking forward to being able to see what those untextured character models looked like.

But I understand that this is something that does not need an explanation as to why it was removed.