Recent Topics

Ads

[Sham] Gork's Barbs

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

[Sham] Gork's Barbs

Post#1 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:25 am

Issue 1 : Gorkz Brambl (the shammy healdebuff ) needs 9 skillpoints in middle has 30 seconds CD and its an instant cast )
The Debuff works well but the effekt is not usefull , If u cast it on an enemy , the healer who healed the debuffed enemy,
got a dmg (iam full int 9xx) and it makes about 150-200 dmg on that healer for one time , so it does nothing .
if u find thats okay , than well its okay ;D

Solution 1 : Give gorkz bramble a DOT effekt and mayb 1 sec cast time
Solution 2 : Give an instant dmg on target
solution 3 ; a nother uniq effekt if its possible ? like the healer who healed the debuffed get a cd increase or something
solution 4 : if the effekt stay lower the coodown from 30 to 20 to make it more usefull
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Penril

Re: Dps shammy (healdebuff)

Post#2 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Moving to discussions.

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:40 pm

I don't think that it should be given a DoT-component as I feel the DPS Shaman - while dealing less sustained DPS than the AM - has a very nice burst rotation, and is designed around a more burst/dot rotation (think Shadow Priest) as opposed to the AM which is more of a sustained, slow-burner.

I would opt for lowering its CD to 10 seconds.

Morf

Post#4 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:58 pm

I would like to see the cooldown reduced to 10 secs, even then its still a meh healdebuff which does minimal damage but means its actually worth spending a point on.

Just to address solution 1, the reason why dps shamans are not great is because they have to be stationary to do any worthwhile damage unlike there mirror, this makes then easy targets for the likes of eye shot. stop drop and roll, pounce, ensnare etc etc so a cast time would further increase that problem imo.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#5 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Morf wrote:I would like to see the cooldown reduced to 10 secs, even then its still a meh healdebuff which does minimal damage but means its actually worth spending a point on.

Just to address solution 1, the reason why dps shamans are not great is because they have to be stationary to do any worthwhile damage unlike there mirror, this makes then easy targets for the likes of eye shot. stop drop and roll, pounce, ensnare etc etc so a cast time would further increase that problem imo.
Hm after Experimental Mode they are massivly more mobile. A dmg Rotation after u casted dots can now be done in 1.6 sec.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Morf

Post#6 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:
Morf wrote:I would like to see the cooldown reduced to 10 secs, even then its still a meh healdebuff which does minimal damage but means its actually worth spending a point on.

Hm after Experimental Mode they are massivly more mobile. A dmg Rotation after u casted dots can now be done in 1.6 sec.
You only gain a cast time reduction on heals when you have dps stacks which you will do when putting a dps rotation down, you will always be sitting between 3-5 dps stacks as a dps shaman.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#7 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Hm i play dps shammy and i have permanent dps mech points. Spamming Hot on me dispells and so on dort a target burst em down start again.. Sry Bit off Topic

Morf

Post#8 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Hm i play dps shammy and i have permanent dps mech points. Spamming Hot on me dispells and so on dort a target burst em down start again.. Sry Bit off Topic
Sounds like you might not have experimental changes on if 1 hot is consuming all your dps stacks, check for the message when you next log your shaman in that experimental changes are enabled.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#9 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:17 pm

I have ab ex on.. Lena talk about pm or shammy Forum about that and let here discuss about gorkz bramble

Kallah

Post#10 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:25 pm

The skill won't be perfect with 10 secs CD, but at least it will be useful.
Kalla SM
Sniped Engi
Kallak RP

Speedyz Sh (resting)

<Mankers>