Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer Online Wrath of Heroes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Warhammer Online Wrath of Heroes

Post#31 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 pm

We don't have anything to answer. It's not something we do!

Thanks for the kind thoughts. :D
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
berneke91

Post#32 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Never did play Wrath of Heroes but I thought it looked really tacky and just a slimmed down inferior version of WAR
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

adamthelc

Post#33 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:30 pm

I played wrath of heroes a little, it was alright. It really just made we want to play war though.

Not exactly the same thing, but if you want to play a simplified version of war just do scenarios in T1. It could always use the population boost, the scenarios arent as frequent lately.

masterdark11

Post#34 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:41 am

berneke91 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:42 pm Never did play Wrath of Heroes but I thought it looked really tacky and just a slimmed down inferior version of WAR
WAR is unbalanced but wrath of heroes was perfect. how can u comment without playing?

masterdark11

Post#35 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 am

adamthelc wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:30 pm I played wrath of heroes a little, it was alright. It really just made we want to play war though.

Not exactly the same thing, but if you want to play a simplified version of war just do scenarios in T1. It could always use the population boost, the scenarios arent as frequent lately.
ROR scenarios are boring ,not balanced and not qualified
and they are completely different with WOH matches, they was 6vs6vs6 and balanced.
WOH had different game modes, it had grandeur

Sulorie

Post#36 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:41 am

masterdark11 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 am
adamthelc wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:30 pm I played wrath of heroes a little, it was alright. It really just made we want to play war though.

and they are completely different with WOH matches, they was 6vs6vs6 and balanced.
Are those the only sentences you can write?

You make the impression of a beggar with a sign in a pedestrian zone who doesn't speak a word of English.
Dying is no option.

Ottmar

Post#37 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:57 am

masterdark11 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:25 pm Check The "wrath of heroes topic"
they have blocked the topic because they have nothing to answer
Maybe if you'd stuck to just creating one topic you would have been free to discuss this, instead you created a new topic and resurrected two dead topics on the same subject which is generally not appreciated on forums.

Judging by how all three topics went I think it's wise to drop the subject. All three have gone down same route of you calling WOH amazing, everybody else calling it either alright or rubbish, and you telling them that they are wrong. Nothing productive and backs up what multiple people have said that the game was not popular enough to be worth the time & effort to resurrect unless you do it yourself.

Foltestik

Post#38 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:11 am

am i only one who like wrath of heroes?
i realy like that 6v6v6 system scenarios and was happy with only 5 buttons :D

Ads
Noiree

Post#39 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:20 am

WOH was a mistake they made to satisfy the EA overlords and keep WAR rolling. Let that thing rest.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

masterdark11

Post#40 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:27 am

Sulorie wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:41 am
masterdark11 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 am

Are those the only sentences you can write?

You make the impression of a beggar with a sign in a pedestrian zone who doesn't speak a word of English.
its because they say the same things so I have to answer with same same sentences