Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer Online Wrath of Heroes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
TemplarvanVoytz

Re: Warhammer Online Wrath of Heroes

Post#21 » Sat May 23, 2015 9:16 am

Ads
masterdark11

Post#22 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Luth wrote: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:15 pm
Archaon691 wrote:You can't compare the 2 games, they are just different gametypes...
As i wrote WoH = MOBA and WAR = MMORPG, yes they are different. But you can compare just the scenarios of WAR with the whole content of WoH.
Archaon691 wrote:and the character range is bigger than the MMORPG (for example vampires, undead, ogres skaven and many more). The 6vs6vs6 concept is also totally different
As i wrote, the three faction gameplay is imo the only good part of the game.
Archaon691 wrote:and the possibilities of skills and synnergies at least equal to Age of Reckoning.
No, seriously no... :D
Because:
- only 5 skills on your bar
- almost no build diversity (tiny "skilltrees", most skills in the trees are upgrades to basic skills)
- bad balance; In WoH you could buy better classes + items with real money. The only semi-legal method to revive the game would be to make it non-profit. If the game would be a real free2play game, everyone would run around with the same handful of OP classes.

Edit: I think there are enough "free2play" MOBAs available yet. I don't think it is worth the development effort to rebuild another one, just because it has warhammer textures.
Afaik WoH also never got over the beta status until it was closed, so i guess it could be buggy as hell / a nightmare to code.
scenarios are just trash and completely different with WOH matches they was 6vs6vs6 and balanced
in ROR the scenarios are not balanced and not qualified
woh had different game modes it had grandeur just the woh's arena worth the whole age of reckoning

masterdark11

Post#23 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Last edited by masterdark11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sigimund

Post#24 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:11 pm

Copypasta?

masterdark11

Post#25 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Sigimund wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:11 pmCopypasta?
sry for that

masterdark11

Post#26 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:18 pm

To the Renocerous at the "Warhammer Online Wrath of Heroes Server?" topic ( cuz they have blocked the topic :| )
the matches are completely different with unbalanced , boring , Repetitious keep capturing

masterdark11

Post#27 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:20 pm

ROR scenarios are boring ,not balanced and not qualified
and they are completely different with WOH matches, they was 6vs6vs6 and balanced.
WOH had different game modes, it had grandeur
it was better than age of reckoning and todays mobas like smite, league of legend and ...
people who had played the age of reckoning was prefering the wrath of heroes
I have played the smite and ... but they are still not as good as wrath of heroes (I know many peoples agree this)
age of reckoning was so boring and Repetitious you had nothing to do after lvl 40 ,
quests were just a trash and ... . if they did a better advertisement for WOH it was still alive

masterdark11

Post#28 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:20 pm

I know many people they agree my Thought (just 6 people at my school)

Ads
masterdark11

Post#29 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:21 pm

masterdark11 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:20 pm
Wrath of heroes was better than age of reckoning and todays mobas like smite, league of legend and ...
people who had played the age of reckoning was prefering the wrath of heroes
I have played the smite and ... but they are still not as good as wrath of heroes (I know many peoples agree this)
age of reckoning was so boring and Repetitious you had nothing to do after lvl 40 ,
quests were just a trash and ... . if they did a better advertisement for WOH it was still alive

masterdark11

Post#30 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Check The "wrath of heroes topic"
they have blocked the topic because they have nothing to answer