Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#341 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:32 pm

From the Realm Watch Stream of August 26th, 2022, a moment well worth preserving:

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Post#342 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:12 am

Waaghtastic inquired about the background music used in the above video and it transpired the only manner in which I could provide it was to run my version through Shotcut and upload it to Youtube.

Verily and Forsooth.

As always thanks for watching/listening, particularly if this is your type of music.

Martok

Post#343 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:45 am

USER EDIT: Given the nature of this website my intent was to leave my tribute to Tracie up for twenty-four hours and then remove it. This is a gaming platform, and I understand that.

If, during the past twenty-four hour period, you read my tribute then I thank you. But now the war can continue.

Martok

Post#344 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:16 am

I started playing a Shadow Warrior:

Martok

Post#345 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:56 pm

Martok

Post#346 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:39 am

Back on September 26th of 2022 I began my stream with a discussion of the trials and tribulations of G4 TV and the now infamous rant spouted forth by host Indiana "Froskurinn" Black. This is a re-edited version of that portion of my stream. Additional material has been inserted to make the video flow more smoothly.

Subsequently, on October 18th of 2022, I held a follow-on discussion. That will be published as another video.

As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#347 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:44 am

My follow-up and final commentary on the subject of the ultimate demise of G4-TV.

As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#348 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:23 am

A Re-Edited version of my Twitch Podcast conducted on the evening of October 24th, 2022.

This version has been edited for time and for content. Additional material has been included for effect. The discussion covers material from not only Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania, but Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness, Wandavision, Loki, Werewolf By Night, The Eternals, The Avengers, that monstrosity known of as She-Hulk, and The Wizard Of Oz.

In other words, all things MCU. Except for that Wizard of Oz bit...

Disclaimer: All background material utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment, critique, criticism, and evaluation purposes only. Just like New Rockstars, guys used the exact same footage and exact same audio and for some reason is never blocked over it.

This was a good discussion and presentation. Blood went into it, so please, give it a look. As always thanks for watching.

Ads
Martok

Post#349 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:24 pm

Perhaps some day I will start another thread to promote these, however for now:

Recorded live on Twitch November 1st, 2022.

This version has again been edited to streamline the presentation. Additional material and commentary has been overlaid to highlight various points and for entertainment value.

All background material utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used under the Fail Use Doctrine for discussion and critique purposes only.

As always thanks for watching!

My next video will be Warhammer related.

Martok

Post#350 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:04 am

Finally, another Warhammer related video.

A little video I felt like crafting because, I don't know, I felt like crafting it. Makes sense to me.

In my time here I have created over 230 Warhammer related videos. This one constitutes a trip down memory lane, ranking what I believe to be some of the best. An interesting trip, hope you will watch.

And it is a good manner in which to advertise and promote my efforts.

All of these can be found on my Youtube page, link provided below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwwxd ... oLPcWsycoA