Recent Topics

Ads

That light setting mod

Let's talk about... everything else
Zanilos

That light setting mod

Post#1 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Anyone have a link to that graphic profile that makes the game pretty?

Tried searching, tried asking in game.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: That light setting mod

Post#2 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Sildurs enhanced mod:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13

beware, it may tax your system and this together with ooh shiny preset and a large scale RvR fight will most likely crash you over and over.

Zanilos

Post#3 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:00 pm

Natherul wrote:Sildurs enhanced mod:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13

beware, it may tax your system and this together with ooh shiny preset and a large scale RvR fight will most likely crash you over and over.

Ran it ok before... presume will be okish now. You can add the files and not use the profile.

Zanilos

Post#4 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:02 pm

Zanilos wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13

Ran it ok before... presume will be okish now. You can add the files and not use the profile.

Also, thanks.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#5 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Zanilos wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13

Yeah and I usually run it fine with that and ooh shiny settings but when its bigger RvR fights the game will just crash over and over unless I set it to fastest framerate

Zanilos

Post#6 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Natherul wrote:
Zanilos wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13

Yeah and I usually run it fine with that and ooh shiny settings but when its bigger RvR fights the game will just crash over and over unless I set it to fastest framerate
Turn off post processing too, looks much better.

Sigimund

Post#7 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Oh yeah, keep forgetting to toggle this off in keeps. That explains a thing or two.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#8 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Zanilos wrote:
Turn off post processing too, looks much better.
Agree to disagree, bloom is the best thing imo :P

Ads
Jaycub

Post#9 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Sildurs, and the mod it's derived from (SweetFX/Reshade) shouldn't have anymore than like 1 or 2 fps hit, in fact in a lot of cases it's gonna make your game run better if you were using the in game AA and switched over to the SMAA provided. It's literally just like photoshop filters applied to every image your GPU draws before it's displayed on your monitor.

If you don't find Sildur's preset to your taste (I'm not a fan of bloom at all) learning how to use reshade which just recently came out with a huge update that makes things extremely easy is def worth your time as it will make your game look at a lot better just through the Sharpening filters and SMAA.

https://reshade.me/

I don't think anyones added any for WHO, but this is where people post their reshade/SFX presets for games

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/

Also remember to force AF through your graphics card for this game, it's a gigantic improvement as well.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Zanilos

Post#10 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:38 am

Jaycub wrote:Sildurs, and the mod it's derived from (SweetFX/Reshade) shouldn't have anymore than like 1 or 2 fps hit, in fact in a lot of cases it's gonna make your game run better if you were using the in game AA and switched over to the SMAA provided. It's literally just like photoshop filters applied to every image your GPU draws before it's displayed on your monitor.

If you don't find Sildur's preset to your taste (I'm not a fan of bloom at all) learning how to use reshade which just recently came out with a huge update that makes things extremely easy is def worth your time as it will make your game look at a lot better just through the Sharpening filters and SMAA.

https://reshade.me/

I don't think anyones added any for WHO, but this is where people post their reshade/SFX presets for games

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/

Also remember to force AF through your graphics card for this game, it's a gigantic improvement as well.
Dafuq is AF (all the gear and no idea ;) )