Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 22/9/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Collateral

Re: 22/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#21 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Sure if you have multiple bos it could be ok. Still needs a lot of coordination as you don't wanna waste it at the same time. And idk about you, but the last time I saw a greenskin wb, was when we did the 24v24 event.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely support any change to CC in general, as I think it needs to be toned waaaay down. The perma snare fest in every battle is so atrocious to me. Everyone is basically required to have rd if you want to play the game at a normal pace. That to me is a completely broken system.

Ads
dansari

Post#22 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Oh for sure. I just mean that BOs have a strong aoe snare, and shammy/AM puddles got a huge radius increase recently, plus the only good m2 squigs have now is the giant slow. We face it regularly being NA time
<Salt Factory>

Foomy44

Post#23 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:15 pm

+ new magus snare, zealot got a snare recently, and once SH stabbity rework comes through and they get pounce they are gonna have a real ez time applying their aoe snare to anyone they want.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

footpatrol2

Post#24 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:22 pm

@Collateral

BTC run's greenskin warbands several times a week NA time regularly.

blackwatch1508

Post#25 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:26 pm

OOH, Assault SW love. sweet

Collateral

Post#26 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 pm

Wb meaning 24 people all 40/40 with at least ruin gear?

Well, you have even more reasons to run waaagh now on every single one. Permanent AA increase for gs wbs seems quite strong. The bubble is meh anyways so idk how much that can help, but if you rotate it with 2 bos it could be very nice.

peterthepan3

Post#27 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 pm

Foomy44 wrote:+ new magus snare, zealot got a snare recently, and once SH stabbity rework comes through and they get pounce they are gonna have a real ez time applying their aoe snare to anyone they want.

To be fair, Firestorm is a 13pt ability and as such should be better than it was. I welcome this snare as an Order player.

Nefarian78

Post#28 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:49 pm

After testing the BO skill changes it seems to me that they are all good, but imo could be improved a little bit.

These comments are aimed at small-scale pvp.

Red Frenzy. It looks like a great buff to me, but the downtime is too long. Applying Skull Thumper creates a 3/4-5s downtime window without Red Frenzy. Skull Thumper procs will give you more dmg, and make the skill more useful (and attractive), compared to Waaaagh! and his 20% AA speed. You'd need to run 2 BOs, one focusing on Skull Thumper and the other on Waaaagh! and it would still be a loss for your team.

Rock 'Ard. A step in the right direction, but the 10s CD for a 600aoe shield (with 15pts in Boss Path) isn't that great. Imo, it should be changed to be an AoE skill that requires no target, so you can apply it before engaging into melee and save a GCD. (Like SM's Protection of Hoeth)

Big Brawlin'. I agree that a 100% uptime Snare and Disorient was maybe a bit too strong, but now it doesn't look like it's worth using anymore.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Ads
Foomy44

Post#29 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:14 am

Nefarian78 wrote:After testing the BO skill changes it seems to me that they are all good, but imo could be improved a little bit.

These comments are aimed at small-scale pvp.

Red Frenzy. It looks like a great buff to me, but the downtime is too long. Applying Skull Thumper creates a 3/4-5s downtime window without Red Frenzy. Skull Thumper procs will give you more dmg, and make the skill more useful (and attractive), compared to Waaaagh! and his 20% AA speed. You'd need to run 2 BOs, one focusing on Skull Thumper and the other on Waaaagh! and it would still be a loss for your team.

Rock 'Ard. A step in the right direction, but the 10s CD for a 600aoe shield (with 15pts in Boss Path) isn't that great. Imo, it should be changed to be an AoE skill that requires no target, so you can apply it before engaging into melee and save a GCD. (Like SM's Protection of Hoeth)

Big Brawlin'. I agree that a 100% uptime Snare and Disorient was maybe a bit too strong, but now it doesn't look like it's worth using anymore.
Waaagh also has the corp debuff attached, when ya factor that in I imagine there's plenty of situations you will get more use out of a waaagh than a skullthumper, especially in pug SCs where most people aren't gonna be focusing your skullthumped target anyways. SM definitely has an easier time applying the buff with not needing to be in melee, but BO has 30+ foot range and also does damage when they use it so it's at least got some benefits.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

TenTonHammer

Post#30 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:17 am

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=chp ... ;;;0:0:0:0:

Now i can continue using my 30% crit chance choppa a little bit more happily.....

though i still feel that the class has some issues