Recent Topics

Ads

UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azhag

Re: UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Post#71 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:50 pm

edmund89 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:27 pm does anyone still have an updated enemy ui such as this as currently the links for this one dont work
They do work, just right click 'em and “Save As”.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

Ads
Chisakilla

Re: UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Post#72 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:00 pm

For me nothing changes. And i think the download link is broken.

Synaesthesia

Post#73 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:42 pm

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get this to work.

Not sure where to put the downloaded folder.

Akalukz

Post#74 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:52 am

Synaesthesia wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:42 pm I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get this to work.

Not sure where to put the downloaded folder.
Addons go in \Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\Interface\AddOns
-= Agony =-

estufa101

Post#75 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:13 pm

None of the links work for me. Anyone else having issues downloading any of these?

EDIT - NVM got it to work thanks!

Aeternam

Post#76 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:17 pm

Can someone link a AM setting please ?
I'm really bad figuring out all the options :'(

Nameless

Post#77 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:30 pm

I have older version for enemy (2.7.8) can I update to the lastest one without the need to redo all settings?
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ovo

Post#78 » Wed May 17, 2023 1:21 pm

Could anyone help me figure out how to have this display when a target a dispellable debuff on them ? Ideally a red dot on the left of the class icon ? or top left, next to range indicator ?

Additionally, would it be possible to have it only display certain dispellable debuffs ? And/or make it only appear if there is say more than 4 or 5 seconds left on the debuff ?

Finally, would it be possible to have the background health color (green) to turn to purple if the target is under effect of a healing debuff effect ?

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Ads