Recent Topics

Ads

UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Moosie

UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Post#1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Currently the best "Heal Grid" for RoR is the mod called ENEMY. If you have downloaded/have this mod, you can "enhance" it using my modification. (Link to download Enemy is at bottom of post)

While "everyone" can use it (WAY better than default), I specifically enhanced it for Destro Healers...... if you want to see what I did, you can surely mod it for Order Healers as necessary.

SCREENSHOTS:

Legend: Big Green Dot = "rezzed, haven't taken yet", Star = "Leader", Hearts = "Class-Specific Buffs", Shields - Guarding (left) or Guarded (Right), Colored Dots = Hots, Dots, etc.

Moosie's Updated Enemy Frames -

http://www.satexas.com/software/Enemy_M ... ds_1.2.zip (All classes, order & destro)

http://www.satexas.com/software/Enemy_M ... .2_Dok.zip (Customized for DOK healer stuff)
http://www.satexas.com/software/Enemy_M ... 2_Sham.zip (Customized for SHAMAN healer stuff)
http://www.satexas.com/software/Enemy_M ... .2_Zel.zip (Customized for ZEALOT healer stuff)

Download the ONE you need. If you're a healer, download the one with your class.... otherwise, download the generic one (the first one). The only difference is in the specific-healer ones, I enabled THEIR class, and disabled the other healer classes to improve performance on server-side checking. (Meaning you don't need enemy doing "checks" on conditions that will never be true)

HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Exit Game (you must be out of game)
2. Navigate to ~Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning/user/settings/Martyrs Square/<username>/<profilename>
3. Rename your existing "Enemy" directory to "Enemy.old" (or whatever) - IF you want to save your old enemy settings.
4. Unzip my zip, which will make a NEW "Enemy" folder for you.
5. Launch game, Profit. Win.
6. If the Enemy frames are TOO BIG for you (it's set to 1.2, which is large)... right-click the Enemy anchor in the game, go to "Configuration" then "Unit Frames" and look for "LAYER: BACKGROUND and change SCALE from 1.2 to 0.9 (or whatever). Each 1/10th decimal is a pretty big difference.

WHAT IT DOES:
1. Shows who's guarding who in your group, type of guard, using colors and such. If you're a tank, you can see whom you are guarding specifically.
2. Healers see heal dots and class buffs for all their stuff
3. Leader gets a star on themselves if party lead (6-man) and when in Warbands you can see WB leader
4. Shows a big green "Dot" on a person when they're dead, but a rez has been cast on them by someone.
5. Improved Coloring, Range Indicators, Improved Alignment, Improved Group Icons (which should be the ONLY group icons you use - the other mod actually called "Group Icons" is a lag-monster.
6. It's set to where you're ALWAYS in the top group (it auto re-arranges) AND it sorts by TANKS-DPS-HEALERS in that order.

IF you need the latest version of the Ememy mod itself (not included above) - you can download it here --> https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/
Last edited by Moosie on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Ads
oaliaen

Re: UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Post#2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Well done mate...good to see specific things to destro

Egoish

Re: UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Post#3 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Looks great, i'll check this out later. Thanks for the effort.

oergel

Post#4 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Thanks for your work mate, tested it yesterday and works pretty well.
RR8x - Mobut - Shaman -
RR8x - Eadcrumpa - Choppa -
RR8x - Ribs - Squig -
RR8x - Zogdat - Blackorc -

Nomad415

Post#5 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:21 am

Awesome. Thanks for working on this. Downloading it now.

AlistaireCrowley

Post#6 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:21 am

Hey! I see that the mod is customized for destro healers and then you have the neutral version. For those not healers. About the neutral version. Is it also customized for destro classes? Or can it be used for order not healer classes with success? Ie no important info missing?
Hulkster/ Satana/ Oddjobb/ Alistaire/ Lucifier/ Lestath/ Molochai/ Morpheuz/ Jago/ Fabio/ Gorkchop/ Luzious

Moosie

Post#7 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:50 pm

AlistaireCrowley wrote:Hey! I see that the mod is customized for destro healers and then you have the neutral version. For those not healers. About the neutral version. Is it also customized for destro classes? Or can it be used for order not healer classes with success? Ie no important info missing?
I'm destro so I made versions for all 3 destro healers, specifically. (Healer spells, dots, hots, buffs, etc)

You can download the "generic" one, and you still can see the 3 destro healer settings, and then customize them to fit order classes. It's very easy, and all done easily in the Enemy GUI configuration looking at my healer examples (no programming skill required).

If you're NOT a healer (order OR destro), the overlay is still great because you still see all the guards, leaders and improved graphics, layouts and even the group icons is improved coloring.

Moosie

Post#8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:59 pm

FYI I'm sharing this to make the game more enjoyable for EVERYONE. If you're on order, and want to take the time to make specific order-healer ones, then please do and feel free to post them in this thread, and I'll add them to my first post if you want.

Just make sure when you do the "healer versions", that when you do it for one class, disable all the checks for the other classes... that way enemy isn't doing "extra work". (Example: The Shammy version has all the Dok and Zealot spells and dots disabled, because when used on the shaman they're worthless and just cause enemy to do active checks on conditions that will never be true.)

Ads
Egoish

Post#9 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:17 pm

So i'm not sure what happened but this broke my enemy, gonna have another try at it tomorrow as my backup worked fine and it wasn't a major issue to revert back even 10 mins prior to warband...

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with me running profile scripting to shape enemy similar to squared?

Pandia

Post#10 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:37 pm

I've been using this and absolutely love it! Thank you for spending your time making this so easy for us to heal or know what's going on in our warbands/parties. And even more, for sharing it with us all.

Last but not least, thank you Moosie for getting me into the game!