Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
User avatar
Incubz
Posts: 15

Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#1 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:34 pm

I played for a long time magus and would like to play less and that's my god such a gift !!! once again many thanks.

(* - aegis orange fire dont more heal )

User avatar
peterthepan3
Balance Moderator
Posts: 4532

Re: Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#2 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:35 pm

Incubz wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:34 pm
I played for a long time magus and would like to play less and that's my god such a gift !!! once again many thanks.

(* - aegis orange fire dont more heal )

Sounds more like a bug than an intended nerf, don't you think?

Stop being a manchild, and report it.
Got a cool idea for a class? Want something changed because you feel it is underperforming/overperforming? Make a balance proposal
Imagetwitch.tv/itsjustjono Image ItsJustJono on YouTube

User avatar
Incubz
Posts: 15

Re: Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#3 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:42 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:35 pm
Incubz wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:34 pm
I played for a long time magus and would like to play less and that's my god such a gift !!! once again many thanks.

(* - aegis orange fire dont more heal )

Sounds more like a bug than an intended nerf, don't you think?

Stop being a manchild, and report it.
I want to be wrong

Ads
User avatar
Hargrim
Developer
Posts: 1458

Re: Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#4 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:43 pm

But you came out as something entirely different...
Image

Curnil
Posts: 15

Re: Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#5 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:10 pm

If it wasn't in any patch notes it's probably a bug or an oversight, report it in bug tracker with screenshots.

User avatar
Incubz
Posts: 15

Re: Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#6 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:24 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:35 pm
Incubz wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:34 pm
I played for a long time magus and would like to play less and that's my god such a gift !!! once again many thanks.

(* - aegis orange fire dont more heal )

Sounds more like a bug than an intended nerf, don't you think?

Stop being a manchild, and report it.
mechanics with the buffs of things remained the same. Mechanics of abilities changed checked zealot - same thing

User avatar
Incubz
Posts: 15

Re: Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#7 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:28 pm

ok this is bug / w8 fix it)))))) sry manchill

Archibald
Posts: 2

Re: Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#8 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Let's take a moment to appreciate the irony of you making a forum thread to complain about the "nerf", but you don't make the effort to report it on the bug tracker. It's been reported now.

User avatar
footpatrol2
Posts: 992

Re: Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#9 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:04 pm

Manchild ftw!

Curnil
Posts: 15

Re: Thanks for nerf* magus !!!

Post#10 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Archibald wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:47 pm
Let's take a moment to appreciate the irony of you making a forum thread to complain about the "nerf", but you don't make the effort to report it on the bug tracker. It's been reported now.
It's easier for most people to complain instead of reporting. Well said though, haha.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest