Recent Topics

Ads

[Guide] Reshade 3 + lightmaps + custom presets

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Abrafo

Re: [Guide] Reshade 3 + lightmaps + custom presets

Post#31 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:01 am

Gridgendal wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:11 pm I have had method 2 working with Reshade 3.1 and the altered binkw32.dll and sildurs_mod.dll. I have been having to replace the altered binkw32.dll after loading the launcher every time. The launcher replaces binkw32.dll with the standard one when it starts, so I just wait until it finishes then replace binkw32.dll. Once it's replaced I can hit Connect and it worked. This was pretty tedious doing it every time you open the launcher, but it worked.

I can't seem to get the method in the video to work. Reshade 3.4 does not load when the game is launched. I followed all steps in the video. I tried installing reshade as admin, no luck. Just doesn't seem to load reshade when the game launches. Sure would be nice to not have to replace binkw32.dll every time you open the launcher but I can't seem to get it working with this method.

I guess I'll try replacing binkw32.dll with reshade 3.4 and see what happens.

edit:
I copied dxgi.dll to sildurs_mod.dll and replaced binkw32.dll with the one from Sildur's mod and reshade 3.4 now works. Still have to replace binkw32.dll after the launcher replaces it every time you open the launcher.
For those who can't get Reshade 3 to work and have the new launcher. This has been working for me since it was posted. Thank you Gridgendal. :)

Ads
Szabo

Post#32 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:36 am

win 7 x 64bit
loaded up fine problem was all avatars are bright white( like they are glowing. both players and mobs) installed for dx10 on reshade install.
possibly dx 10 and win 7 are not working with reshader 3.
never had any of the other adjustments since this is brand new client 3 days old, just got back into warhammer.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#33 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:14 am

I moved the game to the drive where i have windows installed. it now works without problems. couldnt get it to load on my other drive.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#34 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:28 am

@szabo try disabling light map or what's it called under the games options
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Dana
Former Staff

Post#35 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:05 am

szejoza wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:39 pm Worked for me without a problem, just need a bit of tweaking here and there with presets as for me the contrast is too high atm
With Reshade
Spoiler:
Without Reshade
Spoiler:

Hello!

How can I change the contrast without breaking something? Quite difficult for me to understand the software in another language.

Greetings
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

dolleater

Post#36 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:35 am

Dana wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:05 am
szejoza wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:39 pm Worked for me without a problem, just need a bit of tweaking here and there with presets as for me the contrast is too high atm
With Reshade
Spoiler:
Without Reshade
Spoiler:

Hello!

How can I change the contrast without breaking something? Quite difficult for me to understand the software in another language.

Greetings
Hi, i would like to know this as well, as the contrast was (for me) to high in the original reshade. If you could share your .ini that would be nice :)
Doom Diver
- Snorkt, gobo wif stik
Need a forum avatar? I made some!

oaliaen

Post#37 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:07 pm

i can do much better whit only --> colorfulness + technicolor 1 + technicolor 2 + Adaptative Sharpen

Korm

Post#38 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 am

Can't get the uh... ReShade to work myself. Gonna try some things... it won't open if I press Shift+F2 or INs

Ads
Korm

Post#39 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:20 am

Now it's more of... everyone is a bright white light now. Hah

Flamers

Post#40 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:43 am

Stop using this method, sildur has updated his mod and everything works just fine. Here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13