Recent Topics

Ads

Old Player from Karak-Azgal. RK

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Snusdosan

Old Player from Karak-Azgal. RK

Post#1 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:15 pm

Hello Everyone!

I figured i'd sign up and say hi to any old Warhammer players, and see if there are any old friends around here :)

I was for a very long time active all times of the day in WPvP and Scenarios with both Guild Raids (Radiant Knights) and other forms of pre-made smaller PvP groups of 6-12 players and also sometimes leading 2 warbands. Most people would remember me for the type of Guerilla warfare i pull off on the battlefield.

I would like to do a shout-out to some of my old friends i still remember, and hoping that youd be around to say hi :)
Firstly to me 1 and try wizard friend, Elsema. You were my Clyde, my Robin :D We had so much similiar playstyles one could almost think we were the exact same person. Secondly, to our russian boss healer Samolet who kept our squishy asses up and running against all odds. And to Monten, a really fun and cool guy from Radiant Knights :) Memory of names have faded, but one might remind me here will ya? :D

My main character was the said wizard "Snusdosan". I had at the time renown rank 100, Best in slot gear and had for over 2 months the highest amount of Spellpower on the whole server. Sure i sacrificed ALOT of defense to achieve my extremely high damage, but i had real solid healers and tanks covering both my back and my front so could say i was pure glasscannon hehe. Also i remember i had the 4set bonus from that set that dropped in that insanely hard dungeon that were released at the end which reduced cast time by a large margin or something like that. Remember if i timed everything right i could almost global anyone to death xP

Also played some Destruction on the server Karak Norn from time to time with my friend "Luranni" and her guild "Blood Pollution", and a group of Italian players whom i have forgot the guild name of sadly :( My character there was a Sorceress (obviously haha) named "Freezelag Bluescreen". - Thanks to reading some forums posts i figured out the name of that Italian guild i played some with occasionally were called "Black Thunders".

Kind Regards, Snusdosan former Bright Wizard of Karak-Azgal!

P.S Can never forget all those epic 2v2's with Kostenaci the DoK and hes Choppa friend Turppa <3 and that guild name jeez.... Vandy Sagina, legendary :D

Some of my other character names: Faldrik (Warrior Priest) , Puzzle (Engineer)
I am not entirely sure of what name i had on my gob shaman on Norn.... I think Grembitz?
Last edited by Snusdosan on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ads
Libra

Re: Old Player from Karak-Azgal.

Post#2 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:45 pm

I remember snusdosan :)
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Snusdosan

Post#3 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Hey Libra91! What were your character name(s) and what guilds/groups were you running with?

Oxenreed

Post#4 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Some of the best fights i had in WAR were against you and your guild !! Its great to see you here, it brings a tear to my eye. Such a nostalgia.... I was playing in Eva Vix for the first 1,5 year before we moved to other game, i bet you remmeber us. About the people u mentoined, i still rmember some games against them, great players and great enemys! Bring more RK members and let the good times roll :)
PS: Ive played by names Div/Diverse.

Also where is Lokke i ask you?
Last edited by Oxenreed on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diverse - RR80 Marauder - Karak Azgal

Snusdosan

Post#5 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Oxenreed wrote:Some of the best fights i had in WAR were against you and your guild !! Its great to see you here, it brings a tear to my eye. Such a nostalgia.... I was playing in Eva Vix for the first 1,5 year before we moved to other game. Bring more RK members and let the good times roll :)
PS: Ive played by names Div/Diverse.
I Remember the name "Oxenreed", it rings a bell! :) Nice to see you old Azgalian.

Can't say that i have any contact information to any of the old RK players left, if i even had any back then apart from MSN which is now sadly closed for good so i can't really go back to see either if any uses any of those old mails etc.

Awww, good old Lokke :D Damn me and him we could have hot arguments over teamspeak xP He were often angried by beeing the only Witch hunter in the warband and he rarely got a guard so he could go up close without ending up dead in 3 globals haha!
Last edited by Snusdosan on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oxenreed

Post#6 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Thats sad :/I feel rly attached to those times, also Smokee and Osred were your guys or was it Mystical Awakening?
Diverse - RR80 Marauder - Karak Azgal

Snusdosan

Post#7 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Oxenreed wrote:Thats sad :/I feel rly attached to those times, also Smokee and Osred were your guys or was it Mystical Awakening?
I did run Scenario pre-mades occasionally with Smokee, but he was from that guild "Herrfolge", at least originally from what i can recall!

Some other people i also ran groups / premades with: Akame, Arkedge

Tesq

Post#8 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:37 pm

finaly 1 radiant knight returned in-game.... it was the first order guild for renow earned :) ( and when i said the first i mean to all servers)
Now let's bring back some bohemia too :D

Ads
Snusdosan

Post#9 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:17 pm

Tesq wrote:finaly 1 radiant knight returned in-game.... it was the first order guild for renow earned :) ( and when i said the first i mean to all servers)
Now let's bring back some bohemia too :D
Yeah, we were pretty strong at one point! I think we dominated the field for a good 2 months unchallenged when we gained shedloads of renown.

I might not be back to play often, just check in from time to time talk with old-timers. Am keeping myself busy atm as i just max leveled my Shaman on "World of Warcraft" and made an application to join a guild called "Vengeful Midnight".

I bet many of you who are here are looking forward to Camelot? The concept of RvR games never fail, we can only hope they can pull off a smoother start this time and foremost have decently balanced classes. Which is a rather hard thing to do, balancing will almost always be an issue and it's kind of a sales thing too haha. Specially in WoW, i bet they have FOTM classes only for people to purchase the damn level boost to be top :D

Kostenaci

Re: Old Player from Karak-Azgal. RK

Post#10 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Snusdosan wrote:Hello Everyone!

I figured i'd sign up and say hi to any old Warhammer players, and see if there are any old friends around here :)

I was for a very long time active all times of the day in WPvP and Scenarios with both Guild Raids (Radiant Knights) and other forms of pre-made smaller PvP groups of 6-12 players and also sometimes leading 2 warbands. Most people would remember me for the type of Guerilla warfare i pull off on the battlefield.

I would like to do a shout-out to some of my old friends i still remember, and hoping that youd be around to say hi :)
Firstly to me 1 and try wizard friend, Elsema. You were my Clyde, my Robin :D We had so much similiar playstyles one could almost think we were the exact same person. Secondly, to our russian boss healer Samolet who kept our squishy asses up and running against all odds. And to Monten, a really fun and cool guy from Radiant Knights :) Memory of names have faded, but one might remind me here will ya? :D

My main character was the said wizard "Snusdosan". I had at the time renown rank 100, Best in slot gear and had for over 2 months the highest amount of Spellpower on the whole server. Sure i sacrificed ALOT of defense to achieve my extremely high damage, but i had real solid healers and tanks covering both my back and my front so could say i was pure glasscannon hehe. Also i remember i had the 4set bonus from that set that dropped in that insanely hard dungeon that were released at the end which reduced cast time by a large margin or something like that. Remember if i timed everything right i could almost global anyone to death xP

Also played some Destruction on the server Karak Norn from time to time with my friend "Luranni" and her guild "Blood Pollution", and a group of Italian players whom i have forgot the guild name of sadly :( My character there was a Sorceress (obviously haha) named "Freezelag Bluescreen". - Thanks to reading some forums posts i figured out the name of that Italian guild i played some with occasionally were called "Black Thunders".

Kind Regards, Snusdosan former Bright Wizard of Karak-Azgal!

P.S Can never forget all those epic 2v2's with Kostenaci the DoK and hes Choppa friend Turppa <3 and that guild name jeez.... Vandy Sagina, legendary :D

Some of my other character names: Faldrik (Warrior Priest) , Puzzle (Engineer)
I am not entirely sure of what name i had on my gob shaman on Norn.... I think Grembitz?
Hai :) was searching for my intro post and ran into this.
Good times you cheesy Wizard!