Recent Topics

Ads

[Warrior Priest] Divine Amazement

Proposals after the two week discussion period will be moved to this sub-forum for internal review.
Arconnn

Re: [Warrior Priest] Divine Amazement [Close Date: 16th September]

Post#11 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:29 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:38 pm You seriously disagree with my point that lower, base morales shouldn't be equal in potency to speccable morale 4s? I disagree with your belief that the M4 is incredibly potent. In regards to bringing your health up to 100% from 10%...Sigmar's Shield and Divine Assault already serve that purpose - and they are abilities (one of which is core). I don't see where either the OP or myself purport that such a change would completely alleviate the 'dire' predicament of the Grace WP... but okay.

@Arcon: I think you misunderstood me, mate (or perhaps I wasn't clear). My point was that if you are on a Grace WP, in order to use this morale you must make the conscious decision to deny yourself from using FM as an escape tool/quick rez/antiKD/quick wounds buff, M3 stagger for damage purposes or the M1 heal to potentially save someone from an ohshi- moment; in its current iteration, it just isn't worth it - particularly given the selfish nature of it.

I am not saying that the ability should be 300000% stronger, but that in its current iteration it is very hard to justify using it over any of the other 3 - hence why I support making the healing component affect group members: it is a selfish M4 that offers nothing to a group, which is exacerbated by the fact that bringing a melee healer into a group is already somewhat of an iffy thing.
Ah I see
well the argument is (from experience of RvR as WP)is you don't use M1 because it generally wont save anyone in open, and morales generate fast now
Focused mind is the general go to, more for mobility than healing (ofcourse) but again, situational (though good)
the M3 stagger is again situational, good to add on with the morale dump but you put yourself in risky positions and it's hard to get a good one off if playing defensively as a healer, so again, situational (though good)

and if you were to make this M4 like this, the situation is similar the M3 stagger, but instead of adding to morale bomb you're supporting your healing with extra heals against heavy damage, for being in a risky position
it's strong, and would be a nice option for WP to use, not op, not under powered
just right
I don't really propose this for 2H WP's as I don't play one and don't know much about them, It's from the perspective of a Book WP, and in open your best option is to go for wounds buff, and you can also get the M4 while you're up that tree.

You can mirror this on DoK by swapping m4 from dark rites and sacrifice m4, but i don't know if thats the best thing to do (I don't know, don't play melee DoK)
Eliane Radigue's disciple
Trilogie De La Mort

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: [Warrior Priest] Divine Amazement [Close Date: 16th September]

Post#12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Closed.