Recent Topics

Ads

Deus Morr scenario event

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Barracudax

Re: Orcslayer - Elfslayer

Post#61 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:39 pm

Mordecaieth wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:19 pm Man, don't listen to all this smack talking BS.
You're one of the few people I've seen do -10 minute videos, had a lot of gripping action, didn't show 2v1, 3v1, or even worse.... 4v1 like some others. The only time it got more than that it was still a 2v2. People don't understand a themed video and they want to smack talk for using nerfed buttons (basically macros).

They all say Slayer is easy to play but yet I don't see any of them try to kite your rampage or make you waste your RoA. I think what they mean to say is that it's easy to die to a slayer because they don't know how to fight them.

PS - Hoping to see more 2h Slayer action!!!
It is really easy to play a slayer, the build and the right choice of opponents are the guarantee of success.
But there are players who can give back to the uber class.
I say that fragments are interesting against those who can kill you, and not against those whom you kill 100%.
Examples of good players: Marauder: Knocknock; Witch Elf: Kissmebaby, Technogirl, Ssdomenicanes, Ividia and others.
But Navar, no matter who he plays, has no such videos, he shows only those whom he will kill 100%. I was talking about this.

Ads
Flavorburst

Post#62 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:43 pm

Barracudax wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:39 pm
Mordecaieth wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:19 pm Man, don't listen to all this smack talking BS.
You're one of the few people I've seen do -10 minute videos, had a lot of gripping action, didn't show 2v1, 3v1, or even worse.... 4v1 like some others. The only time it got more than that it was still a 2v2. People don't understand a themed video and they want to smack talk for using nerfed buttons (basically macros).

They all say Slayer is easy to play but yet I don't see any of them try to kite your rampage or make you waste your RoA. I think what they mean to say is that it's easy to die to a slayer because they don't know how to fight them.

It is really easy to play a slayer, the build and the right choice of opponents are the guarantee of success.
I say that fragments are interesting against those who can kill you, and not against those whom you kill 100%.
Examples of good players: Marauder: Knocknock; Witch Elf: Kissmebaby, Technogirl, Ssdomenicanes, Ividia and others.
But Navar, no matter who he plays, has no such videos, he shows only those whom he will kill 100%. I was talking about this.
Neither do you.

Barracudax

Post#63 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:43 pm
Barracudax wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:39 pm

Neither do you.
Review all my videos and you will speak differently :lol:

Barracudax

Post#64 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:49 pm

I watched the video again and I have a question for the author - you played at the same time as choppa Lindorin, but didn’t show a single fight with him, why?

Grock

Post#65 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:09 pm

When this clown is butthurt about your videos that means you're doing it right :lol:
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

lordnavar

Post#66 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:22 pm

I am just having fun by doing the videos. Dont care about flames. The hard thing is that youll find very few small scale fights cause mostly i fall on to larger groups.
Btw my respects to Gadnuk the black orc dunno who he is but i saw he respects the 1 vs 1 multiple times. I still try to win him in 1 vs 1 :D (sorry if i dont say the name correct)

lordnavar

Post#67 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 pm

New video up soon - yesterday fights. With my new testing build for 2h slayer.

lordnavar

Return of the Slayer - 2H action

Post#68 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:38 pm

lordnavar wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:39 pm
2H Slayer PvP

Click here to watch on YouTube

Slayer PvP - Orcslayer-Elflsayer

Engineer PvP vol.1

The Witch Hunter vol.1.5

The Witch Hunter - Build,Spec Guide

The Witch Hunter vol.1.4

The Witch Hunter vol.1.3

The Witch Hunter vol.1.2

The Witch Hunter vol.1.1

Ads
normanis

Re: Return of the Slayer - 2H action

Post#69 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:58 pm

nice u outrun shaman ston who was chasing u ( maby its lag or diferent time zones na vs eu byt looked funny). ;-).
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

lordnavar

Re: Return of the Slayer - 2H action

Post#70 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:20 pm

I usually loose vs shamans when they kite like hell but with this build i can gem em half of the times. And the outrun i guess i got lucky there.