Recent Topics

Ads

Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Post#141 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:50 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:10 pm how to display HOT/DOT icons into enemy? Not the little dot inside the unit frames, but the icon of spell itself :D
hey,

you can read this guide -> Enemy hot tracker preset

and/or watch this video:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Asherdoom

Post#142 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:40 pm

not working for me and ENEMY addon downloaded from here is YELLOW (aka the hots are not showing up)
https://imgur.com/a/85eqzqy

SlasherZet

Post#143 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:54 am

I am not sure if this is the right place but I have an issue with the EA_ObjectiveTrackers. When finishing a PQ clicking the loot box below the PQ tracker is supposed to open the roll window, but nothing happens when I click on it...

banites

Post#144 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:51 am

I downloaded the EA core modules but somehow my Cities (Altdorf and IC) are not showing properly, they always have 5 star and doesn't show the timer. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you very much

Sybreal

Post#145 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:28 am

Not sure if this is the best place to ask for help, but when I use this version of Buffhead instead of the one from the mod repository, the buff icons tend to get stuck in the top left of my screen.

I imagine the positional data gets corrupted somehow. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Niall

Post#146 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:41 pm

OldSerpenT wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:48 am EASystem_Utils
Another module that has reference to capital level.
Currently testing: non-full party HP/AP/distance update fix.
Scarfaxx, you know, I like you and I like what you do. But, WHAT is this? :roll:

Code: Select all

function GetCityRatingForCityId(cityID)
  return 5
end

xpander
Community Management

Post#147 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:45 pm

It was early 2019 when he posted this. We didnt have city star system then afaik. not even city sieges.
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Fenris78

Post#148 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:43 pm

Do someone have the links to these core modules, they are not working now... ?

I'm looking for the EA_Guildwindow fix, getting errors ingame and sometimes "empty roster" bug... :/

BTW, do anyone know if those fixes are already included in the game, or do we still need to use those fixed core modules ?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#149 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:00 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:43 pm Do someone have the links to these core modules, they are not working now... ?

I'm looking for the EA_Guildwindow fix, getting errors ingame and sometimes "empty roster" bug... :/

BTW, do anyone know if those fixes are already included in the game, or do we still need to use those fixed core modules ?
Hey,

I guess they are implemented...and on the otherhand, some changes on the ingame files were made and some of these fixes are obsolet.
But the AddOns itself are okay!

maxonian

Post#150 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:45 am

So guys who is going to be the hero and inject buffs duration implemented in this fixed Enemy version into latest 2.8.0/Vinys Enemy?
Lilim, Viny, Sullemunk?

Having remaining buff duration in seconds displayed on top of buff icon in unit frames is incredibly useful. It's priceless for tracking HoTs as a healer with Viny's HoT tracking presets. It's super useful for chaining m4's during keep and fort pushes as a tank.

The problem is, when I use fixed Enemy from this thread, scenario summary gets completely borked (simply doesnt work), guard and tether start acting funny much more often, combat log parsing is a mess too.

The code is already there, so I tried 'merging' Vinys Enemy with fixed Enemy by only copying and overwriting C:\....\AddOns\Enemy\Code\UnitFrames folder with the 'fixed' version, in hopes to get the best of both worlds - working scenario summary, stable guard/tether AND buff timers for unit frames. Did not work. Unit frames ended up being all messed up.

While we are at it, is there a way to modify scenario summary in Enemy to also include protection table? Dmg, DBs and healing are all there but protection (read = tanks) are left out for whatever reason.