Recent Topics

Ads

Tank Morale Overhaul Thread v2

For full discussion of selected topics.
WeGotThis

Re: Tank Morale Overhaul Thread v2

Post#101 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:32 am

Spoiler:
wargrimnir wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:57 pm People get removed from the BDF not for bad opinions, but because they present their opinions in ways that are aggressive and wildly unproductive. I'm not going to waste time reading feedback that isn't helpful. This isn't a brawl. No one is winning. When there are good points made, it gets considered and discussed, then the next round is tweaked. Nothing has had final approval, and based on the thread so far, it's very unlikely many of these changes are set in stone.
Lately this topic get more toxic, but i kind of understand that in some ways...
the loudest voices in such Balance topic's (Moral overhaul is kind of balance..) are these destro Mains with 3k post+
And some people seems to think, "wow, they have so much posts, they must be right" Total BS :lol:
(BTW my highest 2 chars are destro, so i am not typical Order whine).

The guys above me took hard words, but at least they were not ignored :roll:

In the last years so much balance stuff was patched, and sometimes every knew, that this changes were extremly unnessesary. But the people have been ignored and had to play 2 Months with some changes bevor they have been reverted.

Sidenote: I was leveling WL RR52 about a year ago? as the New Guardian Patch came out... 1 Hour later, after testing that spec i made Forum post about how strong that change is, with Combatlog screenshots and stuff...
MY Topic got locked after 10 minuts, and Destro had to face that new Guardian WL for about 2 months bevor it was nerfed..
My WL is still RR 52, didnt want to play fotm ****.

What i try to say, take your community serious... othewise we don't need a topic to discuss such overhauls ;)

Ads
Dabbart

Post#102 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:34 am

Spoiler:
WeGotThis wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:32 am
Spoiler:
wargrimnir wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:57 pm People get removed from the BDF not for bad opinions, but because they present their opinions in ways that are aggressive and wildly unproductive. I'm not going to waste time reading feedback that isn't helpful. This isn't a brawl. No one is winning. When there are good points made, it gets considered and discussed, then the next round is tweaked. Nothing has had final approval, and based on the thread so far, it's very unlikely many of these changes are set in stone.
the loudest voices in such Balance topic's (Moral overhaul is kind of balance..) are these destro Mains with 3k post+
And some people seems to think, "wow, they have so much posts, they must be right" Total BS :lol:

In the last years so much balance stuff was patched, and sometimes every knew, that this changes were extremly unnessesary. But the people have been ignored and had to play 2 Months with some changes bevor they have been reverted.

Sidenote: I was leveling WL RR52 about a year ago? as the New Guardian Patch came out... 1 Hour later, after testing that spec i made Forum post about how strong that change is, with Combatlog screenshots and stuff...
MY Topic got locked after 10 minuts, and Destro had to face that new Guardian WL for about 2 months bevor it was nerfed..

What i try to say, take your community serious... othewise we don't need a topic to discuss such overhauls ;)
Was that topic the post that got your original account forum banned? How can anyone think your not outright lying or at best fudging the truth when posting on phony accounts? How the hell can anyone take you serious when you could just be some random Troll that's never logged in? Or worse, Hao. Jk....

High post count is like high RR, all it means is you been here awhile, and haven't been Banned. Oh, and people can actually call you on what you've posted. And yes. I've posted some dumb **** myself. I dont have to hide though.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

WeGotThis

Post#103 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:38 am

Dabbart wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:34 am
Spoiler:
WeGotThis wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:32 am
Spoiler:

Was that topic the post that got your original account forum banned? How can anyone think your not outright lying or at best fudging the truth when posting on phony accounts? How the hell can anyone take you serious when you could just be some random Troll that's never logged in? Or worse, Hao. Jk....

High post count is like high RR, all it means is you been here awhile, and haven't been Banned. Oh, and people can actually call you on what you've posted. And yes. I've posted some dumb **** myself. I dont have to hide though.
Nope never got banned, guess GM/dev could tell by IP...

But that is my Point. Your whole post was about the Numbers of Post i have, Not about the Message i had ;)
Not everyone cares that much about names like you do... i had all tank and all heals on both sides rr40/50+
(except AM, looks gay :lol: ) I played what was needed, we tried different setup's, i played ASW befor it was buffed bevor even Kajtarn played that class meele, i came up with double Ini debuff on SW and was typing with someone of Fusion about it, and one week later they ran meele SW and 2 SM's :lol:

But who cares? I give a **** about anyone know my name or not, people knowing me always call for my tank thats more than enough... there are enough "wanna be" people(not calling names here) which are rr 85+ but have less skill and some guys in T1...

If you care that much why i only have 20 Posts, i stopped playing after mSW/ guardian WL buff at the same time i had a **** load of work and much to do as Coach of a children sports club in gymnastics, i gave my account to a friend from livetimes as he came new on this Server, and after 10 months as i came back, he had one of these 40/40 healers played to RR 80, and i wasnt interested in playing these chars again, or take the account back as he investest that much time and love in this char.
So i created a new account, and as always i am only active at 1 account, i have actually only 1 level 40 char, and this is one i didnt have on my old account. I don't have any access to my old account, and i dont want and dont need to.

I tell you this, even if i know what happened lately about account sharing and stuff...
But i don't like that arrogant behavior, that people without 1000 posts in Forum are less worth than others.

And yes i know if my old friend does stupid stuff with the account i wasnt online with since 10 months,
i will have to accept the consequences on this account too. But as he loves the game same way i do,
i dont think that happens ;)

BTW most well known people in RvR (again won't calls names, not gonna fanboy :lol: ) have between 100 and 300 posts
Gonna pay more attention to some of their posts than to someone how doesnt play the game and only sit in forum and pushed his Forum Posts. ;)
Last edited by WeGotThis on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:52 am, edited 6 times in total.

WeGotThis

Post#104 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:38 am

Why can't i delete double post :roll:

Dabbart

Post#105 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:53 am

Spoiler:
As I said. Your post count is irrelevant. I never said a word about your post count. Your join date however is. 16days.

And more crap. So much crap. Yea yea, hide behind a new pseudo and claim that anyone should care about your opinion.

Who were you? Who'd you play with? Why should anyone care about your opinion more than those you refute? Why should we believe a damned word you type? Your ending is right on though. I don't care about forum warriors. Hence why I call you out for hiding.

You came up with the SW INI debuff.... Right.
Sorry to derail. But the tracks seemed to of disappeared awhile back...

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

WeGotThis

Post#106 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Dabbart wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:53 am
Spoiler:
As I said. Your post count is irrelevant. I never said a word about your post count. Your join date however is. 16days.

And more crap. So much crap. Yea yea, hide behind a new pseudo and claim that anyone should care about your opinion.

Who were you? Who'd you play with? Why should anyone care about your opinion more than those you refute? Why should we believe a damned word you type? Your ending is right on though. I don't care about forum warriors. Hence why I call you out for hiding.

You came up with the SW INI debuff.... Right.
Sorry to derail. But the tracks seemed to of disappeared awhile back...
wow, just WOW, as it seems you don't have anything to bring up Subject related,
you just want to attack my person. Looks like there is something about my statement that hurts your feeling,
well some people cant handle that, and you know i am right but instead of typing something usefull you try to nameshame about my account.

Try again on someone eles...

Dabbart

Post#107 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Spoiler:
K. Thanks for proving my point that we should just ignore you. Since you make **** up non-stop. You literally explained why no one should pay attention to you in an earlier post and didn't even notice it... Keep pushing those forum numbers. Eventually people will forget this is a pseudo acct. Unless you get banned again.

BTW, its hard to shame a name you hide from the world... But congrats! You found a way... BTW, you argue like Jaycub. No logic just sound bytes you've seen but don't understand... Just tell me I'm Strawmanning you 6times and I'd know that's you...

P.s. I already posted my feedback on the Morales proposed.

I'll stop now. Sorry Devs, but dear god the amount of "new" accts trying to preach how things should be...

WeGotThis

Post#108 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:39 pm

Spoiler:
Dabbart wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm
Spoiler:
K. Thanks for proving my point that we should just ignore you. Since you make **** up non-stop. You literally explained why no one should pay attention to you in an earlier post and didn't even notice it... Keep pushing those forum numbers. Eventually people will forget this is a pseudo acct. Unless you get banned again.

BTW, its hard to shame a name you hide from the world... But congrats! You found a way...

P.s. I already posted my feedback on the Morales proposed.
i thought about the topic and posted my opinion, i don't care waht you think or anyone eles, when changes are made i can say, at least i tried, and don't need to whine AFTER the patch came out.

Welle people have read this, some will think about it, some will ignore it, and i am oke with that.
i Just hope that not all people listen to a Forum Warrior with 2000 Posts, and no Charname in the Signature.
I dont want anyone to give a **** about what i say, i want people to start think by themself.

Ads
Dabbart

Post#109 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:02 pm

Spoiler:
My posts per day is lower than yours smarty pants. And I've been here nearly 4years. I ain't hard to find cause I don't hide. All my toons are named Dabbart with the toon type in abbv after. And yea, similarly, I've left and come back. I've deleted nearly a dozen RR40+ toons and few 60s. But as I said, RR means nothing. Same with post count. Now, Join Date, that is telling

Sorry sorry... Sick 2yr old, and its 6am... this is keeping me coherent ATM...

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#110 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Another day, another useless page of off-topic nothingness.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog