Recent Topics

Ads

Golden bag did not come(City last stage)

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
offlinemodus

Re: Golden bag did not come(City last stage)

Post#21 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:41 am

citi siege(8 hours ago)Altdorf Instance 15, destro won, in stage 3 i won a gold bag, was ported out no chance to loot.
will give feedback if bag in mail after server restart.

Ads
Vinator22

Post#22 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:39 am

Good afternoon. For the second time, I don’t receive a blue bag from the third stage of the capital by mail. About three days ago, the same thing happened, and again from the third stage, and also a blue bag.

offlinemodus

Post#23 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:27 am

just wann confirm, after server restart i got my gold bag in the mailbox :)

Skullgrin

Post#24 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:29 pm

I've had this happen twice now, both after third stage. The first happened a couple of weeks ago in Altdorf and was a minor loot bag. The second was last night after a successful IC defense and was a greater loot bag. Both times I was unable to loot the chest at the end (possibly due to order constantly rezing and keeping me in combat), was ported out and then never received the bag in the mail. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, it is really frustrating as I seem to rarely see City Sieges happen when I can log in to play...

Update: The greater loot bag finally appeared around 18 hours later! Not sure if there was a server restart or not, however it looks like some progress has been made concerning this problem.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80