Old War Screenshot´s

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Asvaldr

Re: Old War Screenshot´s

Post#21 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Cerun
Artahe - Asvaldr
Not Very Good

Ads
Kushido

Post#22 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:07 pm

damn, i had good group mates and guild in 2010, and for about one month i catch most of the ppl by my renown lvl starting from 1 to 50 :)

"The pain in an ass..." - premade with 3 healers and we didn't have a single direct dps in our group... (im KotBS, this BW is my best target for guard for about 6 months :D)

2H WP smashed some greenfaces into dust :D (again im on KotBS)

the only ones i got promoted as Tank-Champ on siege

1 point sometimes mean too much

didn't repost rest screens from russian topic cos only russian players will "feel them by each hair on their body" :P

bichka

Post#23 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 pm

last day of KA:

random pic from fort

Hagberg

Post#24 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Found some old picture, not really old but its from Live server. I see someone named "Systerstina" in the picture, think I have seen that name here on RoR server

One from just outside Garrison of Skulls

And a random one from Dragonwake
-: Oscure :- RR100 Kotbs [Apoztel] -: Pax Mortis :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f1WTrUyOAY

-"Man I will stop play online games... Has been a pleasure to play with u... One of the best player in my opinion ... Thx for everything ..."

Coffeemakes

Post#25 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:17 am

A Few From Praag, Choas Wastes Etc. I try to get some more for all of you later this evening.
After I Finish My COFFEE Of COURSE!!! Lol Might see some familiar faces in these.
Did You ALL HEAR ME???!!!! :) Loved the screens submitted so far from others very entertaining and hope to see more.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/41591572@ ... otostream/
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Coffeemakes

Post#26 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Coffeemakes wrote:A Few From Praag, Choas Wastes Etc. I try to get some more for all of you later this evening.
After I Finish My COFFEE Of COURSE!!! Lol Might see some familiar faces in these.
Did You ALL HEAR ME???!!!! :) Loved the screens submitted so far from others very entertaining and hope to see more.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/41591572@ ... otostream/
Yes More Screens For All Of You to enjoy that i made + were sitting on my xternal hdisk for awhile. Yes!! MOre is Better Right??!! More COFFEE!! + More SCREENS!!!! I will have more for You Also in few days
So please keep checking back as i will continuously Update this, Rather than make another seperate Post.
Screens are from late 2008 to the last days the Live Servers went down few years ago, so you veterans may see yourselves in a few of these. :) Blessings from the Raven GOD + Have a Safe and Happy Halloween!! Did YOu HEar ME??!!! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----UPDATED------ 2-8-2016---- Hello Brave Warriors, i have More screens for all of you which resided on another
external hdisk i had previously misplaced but thankfully, i managed to find lol. There's a bunch, so i will do much as i can compiling them and releasing them to you in batches. Maybe 20-30 each few days and that's Even after
a pot of CoFFEE!!! So keep checking back whenever you can..Did YOu HEAR ME??!!! GAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) These latest batches of screens are from 2009.Enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**If you previously viewed the Photostream already, When you arrive in Photostream in Flicker, Best bet probably to
clik on "Back To Photostream" in Upper left corner of Flicker site. Page 1+2 has the NEWEST/Latest screens on it. Anyways you will see them. Have Great Evening + see you in the Warcamp For COFFEE + TEA Before BAttle!!! :)
Last edited by Coffeemakes on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 20 times in total.
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

dur3al

Post#27 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Karak-Norn
Spoiler:

Meeting a german 2fg + guild with our 6

Dark days when 2 BGs are on ya
Gorfang/Badlands
Spoiler:

Our troll 6v6 setup
Martyr's Square: Sync & Nerfedbuttons - enigma
Martyr's Square: Dureal & Method - Disrespect/It's Orz again
Badlands: Dureal & Alatheus - Exo
Karak-Norn: Sejanus - Blitz/Elementz

nimnor

Post#28 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:44 pm

after seen this screenshots I wish I played when I had the chance
I am a man of many faces

Ads
Vaerah

Post#29 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:54 pm

I love this kind of threads, because each of us made Warhammer the amazing experience most of us dearly recall.

I am going to post of my own stuff. It's basically the EU Warhammer's story. I have been in true love with Warhammer since beta. I was there at day zero and when the last server shut down. I have had an amazing experience with some of the best and / or friendliest guilds on my servers.

Here's day zero: two hours long queue just to log in!

In the next days it got better:

My first guild:

My server was simply epic: it was Eltharion, where legendary, ancient guilds like "Server Police" and "Nagarythe Corps", "Deathrow" and "Greenpeace" were predominant.

Some of the players in my screenshots are probably still remembered by somebody, they were awesome guys in all regards and it has been an honor playing with them.

Here is the first "server event", they gave out masks:

Getting to 40... good times :P

At a certain point I joined Nagarythe Corps, an awesome guild of old. We are talking about the early times, before the end game changes due to massive lag etc. Gameplay was epic. It was a continuous warband vs warband fight and some of the prominent guilds fielded more than one warband!

But Warhammer was fatally flawed at its very core: the RvR end game. Mythic attempted salvaging the game. As a beta tester I kept sending them feedback (both in form of pictures and videos). They took some of it and ignored some of it. Here are a pair of the pictures, relating to fortresses issues including AoE induced problems:

We know how it ended up. A massive amount of players quit the game. All my guilds and friends quit as well. I quit for some time too.

Fast forward and Warhammer is down to fewer and fewer servers. I got moved to Karak Norn. I joined a very good guild called "Unnamed":

Sadly, nothing lasts forever. Warhammer was waning as well. The guild lost people and split. Part of the surviving Unnamed members joined an alliance, "social" guild called Moonlapse. Whereas they were not exactly focusing on high skill gameplay, they stubbornly held to the original Warhammer "warband size epic battles" mission. We were one of the last guilds on the server to field a full warband, when most called "zerg" going around with a 6-12 men team.

When I felt like turning up difficulty and fun up a notch, I joined one of Luranni's awesome groups. Just one evening with those guys made worthwhile the effort getting to RR100 and playing at that RR level for so much time without getting bored.

I really enjoyed playing my sorceress. I tuned here to the best I could.

With some quite nice kaboom results!

And killer fancy parties like this 3 sorcs + gobbo "vs anything" group:

Sadly Warhammer came to an end. The last day is unforgettable. We all fought and finally just "met" in Praag for a final, touching goodbye:

Elratie

Post#30 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:48 am

Very nice Guys/ Girls, thanks for sharing ^^
Elratie Frinaba Linera Telsir Skigg Knecht

Elements/z noob

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =20&t=3593 Old War Screen´s
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... 54&t=11901 Elements Video´s
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/elratie