Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Grock
Posts: 601

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#111 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:55 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:25 pm
Check patchnotes in the weeks after the redesign patch. Pieces of sets which don't include helm/shoulder etc got added to pq rewards.
I suppose you mean this:
- Added T2 / T3 belt into chap 4 to 9 Pq white chest

- Added T2 / T3 Helm and shoulders into chap 4 to 9 PQ Green and Blue Chest.
That might be it, but there needs to be 3 different belts for 3 different sets, 1 of which is missing from the game right now.
Its probably regular T3 belt that goes with Devastator/Duelist that we already have :?

I did some T3 PQs about a week ago and there were no rewards in gold bags besides Mayhem pieces
Looks like those items are exclusive to their bag rarity which makes them pain in the ass to get...
Orkni
Image

Ads
User avatar
Grock
Posts: 601

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#112 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:59 pm

Thunderbragi wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:16 pm
So the overlord set apereance looks like conq set now? Because i will buy that shoulders and helmet wen it have this nice skull shoulder and special helmet for just the look, dont need a other simpel conq set look.
Old overlord/imperator appearance is now on alt sovereign
Orkni
Image

Winterwacht
Posts: 17

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#113 » Thu May 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Has anyone an idea if this is still in the game?
Maybe from an event? or Public Quest?
Looks like similar to SW armory for WE

https://imgur.com/a/V1qOUna

User avatar
gurtuk
Game Master
Posts: 146

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#114 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Winterwacht wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:10 pm
Has anyone an idea if this is still in the game?
Maybe from an event? or Public Quest?
Looks like similar to SW armory for WE

https://imgur.com/a/V1qOUna
you must have spotted a staff member, that's unobtainable NPC gear
gorbane - choppa

Winterwacht
Posts: 17

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#115 » Thu May 28, 2020 6:13 pm

gurtuk wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:08 pm
you must have spotted a staff member, that's unobtainable NPC gear
Aight thanks for the reply, guess I just wasted a few hours running up and down all the chapters then :D

User avatar
Grock
Posts: 601

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#116 » Thu May 28, 2020 7:30 pm

gurtuk wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:08 pm
Winterwacht wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:10 pm
Has anyone an idea if this is still in the game?
Maybe from an event? or Public Quest?
Looks like similar to SW armory for WE

https://imgur.com/a/V1qOUna
you must have spotted a staff member, that's unobtainable NPC gear
btw any plans for cosmetic gear like this thats been "promised" like 4 years ago?

Lads are still waiting for miner outfit

Weekend scenario events are great opportunity to add that
Orkni
Image

User avatar
gurtuk
Game Master
Posts: 146

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#117 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Grock wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:30 pm
gurtuk wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:08 pm
Winterwacht wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:10 pm
Has anyone an idea if this is still in the game?
Maybe from an event? or Public Quest?
Looks like similar to SW armory for WE

https://imgur.com/a/V1qOUna
you must have spotted a staff member, that's unobtainable NPC gear
btw any plans for cosmetic gear like this thats been "promised" like 4 years ago?

Lads are still waiting for miner outfit

Weekend scenario events are great opportunity to add that
personally I have no idea, devs work in mysterious ways, but I'm all for releasing the gear that isn't graphically messed up
gorbane - choppa

User avatar
detrap
Posts: 17
Contact:

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#118 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:41 pm

Vanquisher Taen is not displaying on Swordmaster

Doesn't display a helm when equipping the Vanq Taen, not sure if this also is the issue with the oppressor helm since they are of the same design.
Image

Ads
SuperStar
Posts: 133

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#119 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:23 pm

Hello guyz
I would like to ask some help.
I would like to get the btightt wizard tracker set shoulders. Iean that shoulders on the bw tracker picture. Should I do some pq to get it?

anarchypark
Posts: 1603

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#120 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:51 pm

SuperStar wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:23 pm
Hello guyz
I would like to ask some help.
I would like to get the btightt wizard tracker set shoulders. Iean that shoulders on the bw tracker picture. Should I do some pq to get it?
Tracker quests like BL.
wiki have info i think. ch10 3 pairings.
SM8, SW8, AM7, WL4, KoBS5, BW4, WP8, WH4, IB4, EG4, RP4, SL5
BG7, Sorc6, DoK7, WE7, Cs7, Mg7, Ze6, Mara6, BO4, SH4, Shm5, Chop3
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zulu123 and 5 guests