Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GuardPack 1.6c

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eisboleas

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.2.1

Post#51 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:06 am

Is there any way (even vie addon files itself) to move the "shield" icon from ur tank like you do yours from Layout Editor ?
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#52 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:15 pm

you can do a "/teather offset <value>" to offset the tank guard icon
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

beerorblood

Post#53 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:16 am

Just wanted to say love this addon. I haven't been able to save my settings/position of the tether despite double checking my folder and subfolder are not write protected (specifically the add-ons and users folder). I go into the interface editor, change the position, click save, and when I come back next time to play again it has moved. Is there anything else I can do? Its nothing critical, but is still slightly annoying. Thanks!

dontcomplainx

Post#54 » Wed May 04, 2022 11:27 pm

how i can fix outgoing guard?

Fenris78

Post#55 » Thu May 05, 2022 9:57 am

dontcomplainx wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 11:27 pm how i can fix outgoing guard?
Spoiler:
Try to delete your guardpack settings folder in your character folder (RoR > User > Settings > Martyr Square > YourCharName > GuardRange), and to delete the GuardPack addon folder, and reinstall the addon again.

Looks like some file is busted somewhere.

Koota

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.2

Post#56 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:28 am

Taxen0 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:23 pm nice, I like the smaller icons and the new offset. looks much cleaner!

But I noticed that the classic line breaks near my guard at some camera angles:

also, I have a minor feature request. Could you break/remove the connection if your target/guard dies? I think that would be helpful.

Do you possibly know the offset value to set the guard icon at the bottom of your target?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.2

Post#57 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:43 am

Koota wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:28 am
Taxen0 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:23 pm nice, I like the smaller icons and the new offset. looks much cleaner!

But I noticed that the classic line breaks near my guard at some camera angles:

also, I have a minor feature request. Could you break/remove the connection if your target/guard dies? I think that would be helpful.

Do you possibly know the offset value to set the guard icon at the bottom of your target?
The value changes from model to model, since they are at different heights . The api only allows getting accurate placement from the top of each model.
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Koota

Post#58 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:51 pm

Thanks for the info

Ads
dasist

Post#59 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:39 pm

Hello, any way to lower the size, it's pretty big in 1920x1080
it doesnt seem to work in layout editor

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#60 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:24 am

dasist wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:39 pm Hello, any way to lower the size, it's pretty big in 1920x1080
it doesnt seem to work in layout editor
You could try and lower the Global UI scale in the interface menu