Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Let's talk about... everything else
Toshutkidup

Re: Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Post#161 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:19 am

johnnyw wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:11 am Thanks tosh, do u know when this start? Prolly after patch right.
I was advised hru a un named source around 7 am server time… not sure if that’s accurate or not
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
Malechay

Post#162 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:04 am

Hi, I never used twitch before. Where can I find a link to streamers who partake? Because i dont know where I have to go after creating that twitch link.

Toshutkidup

Post#163 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:13 am

Malechay wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:04 am Hi, I never used twitch before. Where can I find a link to streamers who partake? Because i dont know where I have to go after creating that twitch link.
All streamers who enable drops themselves are eligible.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Scottx125

Post#164 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:00 pm

The time to watch is not cumulative... It takes 1 hour for each of the 3 initial tiers. Tier 4 takes 1.5hours. 4.5 hours total. Not 3.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#165 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:04 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:00 pm The time to watch is not cumulative... It takes 1 hour for each of the 3 initial tiers. Tier 4 takes 1.5hours. 4.5 hours total. Not 3.
It's actually 4 hours, and it's cumulative in terms of the channels you watch; Meaning that it doesn't matter if a streamer heads offline while you're 8% away from your next reward, you can still get it completed by watching any different streamer. I just added this detail because some people may remember the old drops, which restricted some rewards' progress to specific channels.

Each reward requires the one before it, thus a cumulative watch time of 4 hours is needed to claim the last reward.

Scottx125

Post#166 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:13 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:04 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:00 pm The time to watch is not cumulative... It takes 1 hour for each of the 3 initial tiers. Tier 4 takes 1.5hours. 4.5 hours total. Not 3.
It's actually 4 hours, and it's cumulative in terms of the channels you watch; Meaning that it doesn't matter if a streamer heads offline while you're 8% away from your next reward, you can still get it completed by watching any different streamer. I just added this detail because some people may remember the old drops, which restricted some rewards' progress to specific channels.

Each reward requires the one before it, thus a cumulative watch time of 4 hours is needed to claim the last reward.
I like how you changed it on the main page as well up from 3.5hrs.. Sneaky. :lol:

Oh btw. I was wrong it is cumulative. My issue was it said 3.5 hrs and it takes 4 even though on the drop times it says 1hr-1hr-1hr-1.5hrs.
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#167 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:44 am

Scottx125 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:13 pm

I like how you changed it on the main page as well up from 3.5hrs.. Sneaky. :lol:

Oh btw. I was wrong it is cumulative. My issue was it said 3.5 hrs and it takes 4 even though on the drop times it says 1hr-1hr-1hr-1.5hrs.
W...What? What are you trying to score here? I edited the thread to adjust the wrong detail after that you highlighted it and I replied with the correction.

If you have no additional questions, please do enjoy the drops and have a good rest of the day!

Scottx125

Post#168 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:34 am

GamesBond wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:44 am
Spoiler:
Scottx125 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:13 pm

W...What? What are you trying to score here? I edited the thread to adjust the wrong detail after that you highlighted it and I replied with the correction.

If you have no additional questions, please do enjoy the drops and have a good rest of the day!
Nothing, just confirming that the written time was 3 hours cumulative. The live time was 4.5 hours (It was because I was was present throughout the drop time). And that now the written time AND the twitch time has been revised or fixed to 4 hours. Just confirming as there's no edit correction to suggest that on each of the posts(not the actual posts, but at the bottom showing any changes to the page).

I should also note that if you don't claim the current pending reward. Progress on the 2nd doesn't start.
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Yshra

Post#169 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:57 pm

I was able to get first 30 min reward, then nothing. its been 2 hours today, and no 60 and 90 rewards. It was the same since beginning of event.
Oh, nvm, i get it.
Last edited by Yshra on Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

medvtank1

Post#170 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:05 pm

I always love Twitch Drop events even if the rewards arent amazing. This events rewards are awesome though! Well thought out, not game breaking if you miss the event, just some extra goodies and cosmetics my favorite!